After you have carefully nurtured your seedlings and saplings and you're ready to transplant them, you'll want to put them in soil that will continue to nurture them. Soil Moist Transplant Plus is formulated to do just that. Although it's specially designed to inoculate shrubs and trees, this versatile product works just as well for other plants. It contains 12 species of endo and ecto mycorrhizal fungi that will colonize the soil and create a healthy microbiome that encourages root growth and formulation as well as sustained, robust plant growth. Soil Moist Transplant Plus also contains water management polymers to reduce transplant shock and improve water management and uptake. Additionally, this multi-faceted product incorporates a time-release 3-3-3 fertilizer that will slowly feed the transplant over an 8-9 month period. This gentle fertilizer provides just the right amount of nutrition to keep microorganisms and roots going without burning or otherwise harming them.
- Can be used on all trees, shrubs or plants except Laurels, Rhododendrons and Azaleas
- Reduces transplant stress, plant waterings, and plant loss
- Improves the soil and plant ecosystem and nutrient and water uptake
- Encourages strong plant establishment
- For use in all growing environments
- Cost-effective and easy-to-use
- A 3 oz. package will treat four 1-gallon containers or a 1" caliper tree
Mix with back fill in the top 10 inches of the planting hole around the root ball. Water after applying. Must be placed in contact with the root ball when applying.
Do not use with fungicides for 3 weeks before and after applying.
|2 -3 gallons
|FOR TREES: Use 3 oz per caliper inch|
Warning & Toxicities: Keep out of reach of children.
Active Ingredients/Guaranteed Analysis:
Each 3 ounce package contains a minimum of 1080 viable propagules from seven species of endomycorrhizal fungi and a minimum of 110 million viable propagules from seven species of ectomycorrhizal fungi. In addition to Soil Moist water-storing polymer granules, the formulation contains a highly diverse and effective biostimulant formulation which includes:
- Sea kelp extract Ecklonia Maxima and Leonardite humates
- Five strains of Trichoderma fungi that produce natural growth hormones
- Minimum of 937 million cfu from 50 strains of bacteria, which include 15 strains of Bacilllus, 5 strains of Psuedomonas, and 10 strains of Streptomycetes. These bacteria promote root growth and formulation.
- Folic and Fulvic Acid to enhance plant growth, biotin, natural sugars and vitamins B, B1, B2, B3 and B12 to promote plant growth and establishment.
Also includes a 3-3-3 extended release (8-9 months) fertilizer.