We all have times when we just can't tend to our plants the way we'd like to, and, in our ever-warming world, maintaining plant moisture levels and their good health can be challenging even for the most conscientious of growers.
This powdered product contains two species of Rhizobacteria (Bacillus amyloliquefaciens and Bacillus subtilis) which were chosen for their ability to work well together and form symbiotic relationships with plants. These beneficial bacteria will secrete natural polymers (EPSs-extracellular polymeric substances) around the root zone and build biofilm. This biofilm holds water exceptionally well, keeping it right in the root zone where it does the most good until it is needed by the plant. Soil molecules will also attach to the biofilm, leading to improved water structure, less evaporation, improved nutrient availability, and reduced fertilizer drainage.
Bacillus has two additional advantages as well – it is an excellent pathogen control, and it is a known Plant Growth Promoting Rhizobacteria (PGPR). When applied to the soil these bacteria encourage growth from the roots up, and when applied leaves it boosts their metabolism. Bacillus will also suppress and out-compete pathogens that try to move into their areas. Without the need to protect themselves from disease, plants can focus on growing even under the most extreme of circumstances.
Mikro-H2O will not only manage the water in your plants, but it will also protect and nurture them to new heights.>
HOT WEATHER/DROUGHTS –
- Mix approximately 1.-2 tsp. (2.5-5.0g) per gallon of distilled/tap water, then drench the root area of plants/crops.
- Repeat application at 7-14-day intervals during extremely hot weather or during mild to severe drought.
IRREGULAR WATERING –
- Mix approximately 1.-1.5 tbsp. (5.0-7.5g) per gallon of distilled/tap water and apply to plants/crops when regular watering is not possible, and plants will go unwatered for prolonged periods of time.
- Mix 1 tsp. (2.5g) per gallon of distilled/tap water, them drench the root area of plants/crops.
- Mix approximately 1-2 tsp. (2.5-5.0g) per gallon of distilled/tap water and add 1 tsp. of mild liquid dish soap. Pour this mixture into sprayer, then even spray evenly across both sides of plant leaves for healthier, disease-free leaves.
Storage: Please store product in a cool and dry area. Avoid direct sunlight.
Cannot Be Shipped To: AL,CA,CO,ID,IA,KS,LA,ME,MD,MN,MO,NE,ND,OH,SC,SD,VA,WY
Warning & Toxicities: Keep out of reach of children and animals.
Shelf Life: 2 years
Active Ingredients/Guaranteed Analysis:
2 species of Rhizobacteria.................................................3.0 x 109 cfu/g
- Bacillus amyloliquefaciens, Bacillus subtilis