Trichoderma is widely used as bio-fungicide, but Mikro-Root brings it to the table as a bio-fertilizer. The two meticulously chosen species of Trichoderma in this dry powder work symbiotically to provide substantial growth-promoting benefits to whatever you're growing. Unlike mycorrhizal fungi, which spread out their hyphae to fill in gaps in the root zone, Trichoderma stimulates the plant's roots themselves to grow wide and strong. Mikro-Root is not only effective on roots, when applied to seeds the Trichoderma spurs higher germination rates.
- Phytohormones that stimulate roots and spur growth throughout the plant.
- In the interaction with roots, trace elements (including the all-important Phosphorus) are solubilized and made readily available to the plant.
- Encourages plants to produce enzymes, an essential component for a strong metabolism.
- Helps the production of phytoalexins and phenol, which aid in resistance to abiotic stressors like temperature extremes, salinity, drought, and heavy metals.
- Vigorously healthy root growth suppresses and out-competes pathogens.
With regular use of Mikro-Root, you can expect a vital and disease-free root system with lots of root hair and lateral growth, strong plant development, improved drought resistance, and increased yields.
WATER SUSPENSION –
- Mix 1 tsp. (2.5g) into 1 gallon of distilled or tap water and drench the root area of plants/crops.
- Repeat applications at 7-10-day intervals for better output.
DRY APPLICATION –
- Apply between 1 tsp. (2.5g) to 1 tbsp. (5.0g) to and around root system while planting/transplanting.
- Water the root zone after application.
- Follow with 1-2 applications of the water suspension at 7-10-day intervals for better output.
See Mikro-Root Brochure for full application details.
Storage: Please store in a cool and dry area. Avoid direct sunlight.
Cannot Be Shipped To: AL,CA,CO,ID,IA,KS,LA,ME,MD,MN,MO,NE,ND,OH,SC,SD,VA,WY
Warning & Toxicities: Keep out of reach of children and animals.
Shelf Life: 2 years
Active Ingredients/Guaranteed Analysis:
2 species of Beneficial Fungi.....................2.0 x 107 cfu/g
- Trichoderma harzianum, Trichoderma viride