Improves Overall Plant Health and Helps Prevent Diseases.
Maxicrop Soluble Seaweed Powder, 0-0-17 is a great choice for those who do not want to use synthetic rooting compounds or for those who want to feed their plants more than 70 minerals, vitamins, and enzymes. Maxicrop Soluble Seaweed Powder is extracted from Norwegian seaweed (Ascophyllum nodosum) and has a guaranteed analysis of 0-0-17. The extract has been dried and made into a fine powder that is soluble in water.
Note that 10.7 ounces of powder will make up to 65 gallons of product.
Maxicrop Soluble Seaweed Powder is excellent for:
- Soaking seeds and bulbs to improve germination and plant vigor.
- Applying to seedlings before planting and watch them grow into healthy, vigorous plants.
- Strengthening cuttings, bare root trees and shrubs with an application before and after transplant.
- Foliar feeding indoor and outdoor plantings.
- Greening up lawns with spring applications. Safe to use as often as necessary during the growing season.
Soaking Seeds and Bulbs:
Soak overnight in a solution of 1 tsp per gallon of water. After planting, water with the same solution.
Water with a solution of 1 tsp per gallon of water each week.
Cuttings and Bare Roots:
Stand in solution of 2 tsp per gallon of water overnight. Water with a solution of 1 tsp per gal of water.
Garden vegetables and flowers and houseplants:
Water once a week with 1 tsp per gal of water.
Spray to cover with 2 tsp per gal of water for each 1,000 square feet. Use at least 5 times each growing season.
Active Ingredients: Extracted from Norwegian seaweed (Ascophyllum nodosum)