Increase crop yields, foliar growth & nutrient uptake! Use as a wetting agent or spreader-sticker with fertilizers and insectides!
Therm X-70 is a natural wetting agent that contains 20% saponin derived from Yucca schidigera. Saponin is a natural compound which helps plants overcome water stress and serves as a spreader/sticker for fertilizer, insecticide and fungicide sprays. Use Therm X-70 to increase your crop's ability to establish itself in stressed conditions, as well as increase its water and fertilizer uptake. The following is a more detailed breakdown of the benefits provided by Therm X-70:
- Saponins improve the soil's absorption and dispersal of both nutrients and water by reducing surface tension. This allows plant roots to absorb more of what is available to them as the water and nutrients are distributed more evenly.
- Yucca extracts reduce salt buildup by reducing dry pocket formation within the soil and increasing permeability in clay soils. In the case of excessive mineral buildup, yucca extracts will reduce the amount of water necessary to flush the soil.
- Saponins and complex carbohydrates in yucca extracts provide slow-release food sources for many soil-dwelling microorganisms. As a result, many compost tea recipes use yucca extracts. Yucca extracts commonly contain micronutrients such as iron, zinc, manganese and copper as well.
- Yucca contains antioxidants (i.e. salicylic acid, vitamin C) that protect cells from free radical damage. Yucca extracts also stimulate plants' immune systems to produce their own protective hormones boosting insect and disease resistance.
Therm X-70 increases permeability in heavy clay soil, and reduces salt and alkalinity problems by improving drainage. It also stimulates root growth, extending the area irrigation reaches and helping to reduce irrigation costs. When applied to a stressed area, there are immediate noticeable results.
- Per acre use 2-3 oz per acre mixed with enough water to cover area.
- Less than one acre use ¼ tsp per gallon water.
Soil Treatment: Use once per year on pH neutral to acidic soil; twice per year for alkaline soil.
For more application instructions, see the Instructions Tab.
- Use 16 oz. per acre. Mix with enough water to cover the entire area.
- Less than one acre use 1-2 tsp per gallon of water
|Types of Applications|
|Soil Wetting||Use one pint (16 oz) of Therm X-70 per acre.|
|Problem Soil||For saline, alkali and water penetration problems, use 1 quart (32 oz) per acre to flush unwanted salts through the soil and out of the root zone.|
|Row Crops||Mix with starter or side dress fertilizer. Can also be metered into first irrigation water.|
|Trees & Vines||Dilute in sufficient water for coverage and spray soil surface to be irrigated or meter into first irrigation water.|
|Standard Plantings||Use 8 fluid ounces per 100 gallons of water. |
|Transplants||Mix with transplant water to apply one pint of Therm X-70 per acre.|
How To Use: Can be used alone or in combination with other foliar sprays. Follow mixing directions carefully.
Environment: Outdoors, Crops, Orchards & Vineyards, Nursery, Greenhouse, Grow Room, Interiorscapes, Container Plants, Houseplants
Storage: Store in original container.
SKU 1402405 ships via UPS Ground only.
Warning & Toxicities: Avoid skin and eye contact. Do not ingest. No toxicity known.
Shelf Life: Indefinite
20%.....Saponin extracted from Yucca schidigera
80%.....Other water soluble substances extracted from Yucca schidigera