When plants are under stress from environmental pressures like too little moisture or too much moisture, heat, cold, and salinity they need all the strength they can muster to maintain healthy functions. LALSTIM OSMO is an osmoprotectant that works on the cellular level inside the plant to facilitate water uptake and to keep everything balanced. This highly soluble, organic wettable powder contains 97% Glycine Betaine. It is absorbed quickly and works its way throughout the plant within 24 hours, where it will remain active for 2-4 weeks.
- Enhances photosynthesis, nitrogen metabolism and translocation
- Improves and maintains crop performance and resilience
- Reduces injuries from micro-cracking and desiccation
- Extends post-harvest quality shelf life
- Maintains a normal physiological state by better osmotic balance and water retention
- Aids in plant and resumption of activity after stress
Shop All Lallemand Plant Care Products here.
APPLICATION METHOD –
- Apply as a foliar spray to point of wetness.
- Use of a non-ionic adjuvant, added to the spray solution according to the manufacturer's instructions, is recommended to optimize coverage and penetration into the plant.
- Compatible with pesticides and foliar fertilizers in a tank mix, except some formulations containing copper (Cu), where phytotoxicity may occur.
- It is advised to verify physical and chemical compatibility of tank mixes with LALSTIM OSMO using a jar test before applying to any crop.
APPLICATION TIMING AND RATES –
- Timing varies by crop, stress and plant condition. Please refer to the manufacturer's label under the DOCS tab for more complete information on specific applications.
- Apply when relative humidity is high enough (e.g., late in the evening or early in the morning) to allow tissue to remain wet long enough to ensure better uptake to the plant.
- Repeat every 1-4 weeks.
|CROP ||APPLICATION RATE |
|APPLICATION VOLUME |
|TARGET & TIMING OF APPLICATION |
|Leafy Vegetables & Herbs ||0.5 - 4 ||20 - 100 ||Frost, drought, heat and salt stress: Spray every 1-3 weeks from transplant or appearance of first true leaves through stress periods. |
|Landscape Ornamentals & Turf ||0.5 - 6 ||20 - 150 ||Frost, drought and heat stress: Spray every 1-3 weeks beginning at start of expected stress period through end of stress conditions. |
|Transplant Propagation ||0.5 - 6 ||40 - 100 ||Frost, drought, heat and salt stress: Spray every 1-3 weeks from transplant or appearance of first true leaves through stress periods. |
|Root & Bulb Crops ||1 - 6 ||40 - 150 ||Heat and drought stress: Apply every 2-3 weeks during hot months. |
|Hemp & Hops ||1 - 4 ||20 - 100 ||Drought, heat and salt stress: Spray every 2-3 weeks from transplant or appearance of first true leaves through stress periods or up to harvest. |
This is only a sampling of the applications - please refer to the manufacturer's label under the DOCS tab for more.
Store in a cool, dry place. Open packages must be resealed and kept under the same conditions for no more than six months.
Warning & Toxicities: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Do not breathe dust.
This product expires 24 months after the production date printed on the bag if stored in a cool, dry location in the original, unopened packaging
Active Ingredients/Guaranteed Analysis:
CONTAINS NON-PLANT FOOD INGREDIENT
Soil Amending Guaranteed Analysis
Active Ingredient: Glycine betaine..............97%
Total Inert Ingredient (Water).....................3%