RAW Yucca is a fully water soluble dry surfactant that's used to improve performance and increase the efficacy of foliar sprays and soil drenches. It's the perfect addition to any nutrient or foliar spray program. Acting as a wetting agent, it will keep minerals and nutrients in suspension during delivery and prevent nutrient lock-up. It is also extremely effective in the soil (as a drench or flush) as it helps distribute water and nutrients deeper and more thoroughly while pushing out excess salts from the root zone.
The active ingredient in RAW Yucca is an extract of the Yucca schidigera plant. This desert plant contains saponins, which are natural wetting agents. These saponins get products flowing over the leaves and through the soil, but they also increase water retention, reduce the effect of drought stressors like heat and salinity, protect against plant pathogens and improve the accessibility and uptake of nutrients.
- Super-concentrated formula only requires 1/16 to 1/8 tsp. per 5 gallons.
- Contains no fillers.
- Can be used in all stages of growth and flower.
- Highly cost-effective - use a little and save the rest for later.
- 2 oz. pouch makes up to 1,000 gallons.
- 8 oz. pouch makes up to 4,000 gallons.
RAW Yucca works in conjunction with all nutrient and feeding programs. Apply directly to soil or foliage as needed. Do not exceed recommended dilution amounts.
- Add 1/16 to 1/8 tsp. per 5 gal. in reservoir for irrigation. Add 1/16 to 1/8 tsp. per 5 gal. of final spray solution.
Cannot Be Shipped To: AK,MA,ME,MT,NC,NH,PA,RI,SC,TN,UT,VA,WI
Active Ingredients/Guaranteed Analysis:
CONTAINS NON-PLANT FOOD INGREDIENT:
50%................Yucca extract from Yucca schidigera