Mighty Plant Instant Compost Tea is the first of its kind - a compost tea that requires NO BREWING. The secret is the water soluble powdered form it comes in. Simply measure the powder, mix with water, stir, and you are ready to go. Packed inside the probiotic powder are essential micronutrients and other nutrient sources as well as millions upon millions of nutrient-rich beneficial microorganisms waiting to be activated by the water. This remarkable product can be used on any plant under any nutrition program during any growth stage.
- Amino Acids - For improved stress resistance, photosynthesis, strong cell walls and higher yields
- Kelp - Provides additional nutrients as well as natural growth stimulators and aids in nutrient uptake
- Peptides - Improves plant tolerance and delivers a readily available energy source that aids in root, leaf and flower growth
- Yeast - Helps break down nutrients in the soil for easier and more effective absorption by plants
- Bacillus subtillis - Attacks pathogens and stimulates the plant's natural defenses
- Bacillus licheniformis - Increases the overall biomass of the plant by optimizing the water use efficiency (WUE)
- Bacillus megaterium - Expands the rhizosphere by increasing overall growth of roots, including the number of roots and their length
- Bacillus amyloliquefaciens - Bacteria that provides nutrients that can be otherwise difficult to acquire and produces chemicals that spur plant growth
Through the combination of nutrients and microbes in Mighty Plant Instant Compost Tea, you will have exceptional bioactivity around the root zone and inside the plants themselves. Your plants will have strong roots that grow vigorously, lush canopies and high quality, abundant yields.
- Versatile applications - can be used in hydroponics, irrigation systems, foliage spray, as a root drench, soil dress and more
- More sanitary and considerably less messy than traditional compost teas
- Economical - One pound can make up to 160 gallons of tea
- Contains a biological food that microbes will use to increase and sustain bioactivity
- 100% natural inputs with no fillers
- Eliminates the chance of introducing pathogens in the brewing process
Always use unchlorinated water. If unable to use unchlorinated water, fill a container with chlorinated water and let it sit overnight, uncovered to lessen chlorine impact.
Indoor Plants (Soil or Soil-less Media): Dissolve 1 teaspoon per gallon of water and apply every 2 weeks when watering.
Outdoor Plants: Dissolve 2 teaspoons per gallon of water and apply every 14-21 days. For larger solutions, mix 1 lb. per 100 gallons of water.
Clones/Cuttings: Mix 1 teaspoon per gallon of water and soak propagation media/cube with solution.
Foliar Spray: Dissolve 2 teaspoons per gallon of water or 1 lb. per 100 gallons of water and spray foliage every 2-3 weeks.
Hydroponics: Dissolve 2 teaspoons per gallon of water or 1 lb. per 100 gallons of water, applying every 2 weeks throughout the grow and bloom stages adjusting as needed.
Shrubs, Flowers and Vegetable Gardens:
- Rows - Evenly spread 1/2 cup per 10 feet of row or 1 cup per 100 square feet and water in.
- Foliar Spray - Mix 2 teaspoons per gallon of water and apply as a foliar spray to tops and bottoms of leaves.
- Transplanting - Dissolve 2 teaspoons per gallon of water and immerse in roots solution...or mix into the planting hole soil before covering roots, using the amount in the table below.
|Pot Size/Trunk Caliper
||Amount to Apply
|2" - 4"
|6" - 8"
|1' - 2" caliper
Storage: Keep sealed and store in a cool dry place.
Cannot Be Shipped To: AL,DE,IA,KS,KY,NJ,ND,OK,OR,RI,SC,VT,WA,WV,WY
Active Ingredients/Guaranteed Analysis:
CONTAINS NON-PLANT FOOD INGREDIENTS
||7.65 x 108
||4.50 x 107
||4.50 x 107
||4.50 x 107