If you've been looking for Prestop WG, look no further. LALSTOP G46 WG is the same powerful organic fungicide, containing the same naturally occurring fungus Gliocladium catenulatum Strain J1446 in the same quantity, as the ever-popular Prestop WG. You can rest assured that this re-branding will in no way effect the efficacy of LALSTOP G46 WG - you can expect the superb results that were possible with the earlier product.
The mycelia and spores from the Gliocladium catenulatum Strain J1446 move into and live in the rhizosphere and aerial parts of plants and stay viable there for weeks. Once there, they fight disease-causing fungal pathogens in three ways:
- Hyperparasitism: They produce an enzyme which breaks down pathogenic cell walls, weakening them and allowing for parasitization.
- Competition: Once the pathogen's cell walls have been breached, the Gliocladium catenulatum fungus will rapidly move in and take over its living space and nutrition.
- Inhibition: As the beneficial spores continue to aggressively colonize all parts of the plant, the disease-carrying fungi are unable maintain their hold or establish new growth. The result is an inevitable die-off.
As LALSTOP G46 WG starts making progress against the disease carriers and the need to fight the disease is taken away, the plant's natural defense systems will bounce back. Not only will you see the bright and shiny plants you love come back, there may also be some repair of wounds on the plant surfaces.
- For use on green and flowering plants, grown indoors and outdoors in soil and soil-less media in fields, greenhouses, hydroponic systems and more.
- Can be used on: Herbs, ornamentals, vegetables, flowering plants, bedding plants, berries, cereals, legumes, pome and stone fruits, nut trees, tree and forest seedlings and turf. For a complete list, please refer to the manufacturer's label under the DOCS tab.
- Re-Entry Interval (REI): 4 hours. Pre-Harvest Interval (PHI): 0 days.
- Application Interval: Every 3-6 weeks, depending on disease pressure and application method.
- Shelf Life: I year at room temperature, longer if refrigerated.
- Ideal for use in Integrated Pest Management (IPM) programs.
- OMRI listed under Crop Pest, Weed, and Disease Control.
This Product Controls These Pests or Diseases:
Use to control seed-borne and soil borne plant diseases such as damping-off, root and stem rot, charcoal rot and wilt caused by Alternaria, Anthracnose (Colletotrichum), Bipolaris, Botrytis, Cladosporium, Colletotrichum, Didymella, Fusarium, Macrophomina, Monilinia, Mycosphaerella, Penicillium, Phytophthora, Plasmodiophora, Plicaria, Pyrenochaeta, Pythium, Rhizoctonia, Sclerotinia and Verticillium; certain storage diseases caused by Helminthosporium and Rhizoctonia; and foliar diseases like grapevine trunk diseases (several pathogens).
General use rate: 0.05% (10 grams/5 gallons of water).
Apply as a soil/media drench, by incorporation into growing media, as a transplant dip or drench, in greenhouse or field chemigation, as a foliar spray, by fogging, in-furrow, or by injection into hydroponic systems.
- LALSTOP G46 WG has been tested for phytotoxicity. However, this testing is not able to cover all possibilities, so it is advised to test a small portion for the crop for sensitivity before applying to the entire crop.
- Do not combine with other pesticides, surfactants, adjuvants, or fertilizers if there has been no previous experience or use of the combination to show it is physically compatible, effective, and non-injurious under your use conditions.
- Surfactants are not generally needed. However, a non-ionic surfactant may be used for crops with waxy/hard-to-wet leaf surfaces.
- Apply every 3-6 weeks depending on disease pressure.
For more detailed crop-specific, application-method specific, and chemigation instructions, please refer to the manufacturer's label under the DOCS tab.
Preparing an Aqueous Suspension:
Mix product in a small amount of water, such as ½ gallon (e.g., 0.35 oz. per ½ gal. of water). For best results, let the suspension stand for 30 minutes. Agitate sufficiently to evenly disperse product before diluting to final volume. Apply the aqueous suspension as a dip, drench or spray or via drip or sprinkler chemigation or incorporation in potting media. Use the aqueous suspension within 1 day of preparation. Examples of mixing ratios:
|CONCENTRATION OF LALSTOP G46 WP SUSPENSION
||OUNCES OF LALSTOP G46 WP
||GALLONS OF WATER
||GRAMS OF LALSTOP G46 WP
||LITERS OF WATER|
Foliar Application Instructions Chart:
For foliar sprays use 0.33 oz of LALSTOP G46 EG per 5 gallons of water (0.05% suspension). When using ultra-low volume sprayers, use a maximum pressure of under 0.05 psi and a minimum nozzle size of 80 pm.
|FOLIAR SPRAY SOLUTION VOLUME
(GALLONS/1,000 SQUARE FEET)
|OUNCES/1,000 SQUARE FEET
||GRAMS/1,000 SQUARE FEET
For terrestrial uses: do not apply directly to water, or to areas where surface water is present or to intertidal areas below the mean high water mark. Do not contaminate water when disposing of equipment washwater or rinsate.
Mycostop will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail.
Cannot Be Shipped To: HI,DC
Warning & Toxicities:
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. HAZARDS TO HUMANS AND DOMESTIC ANIMALS - CAUTION. Harmful if swallowed or absorbed through skin. Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with skin, eyes, or clothing. Wear a long-sleeved shirt and long pants, waterproof gloves and shoes with socks. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco, or using the toilet. Remove and wash contaminated clothing before reuse.
Shelf Life: 1 year at room temperature, longer if refrigerated.
Active Ingredients/Guaranteed Analysis:
- Gliocladium catenulatum Strain J1446*........... 93.0%
- OTHER INGREDIENTS..................................... 7.0%
- TOTAL............................................................. 100.0%
* Contains a minimum of 1 X 109 cfu/g of active ingredient