This OMRI listed soil inoculant is a patent-pending mix of naturally occurring soil microorganisms and an all-natural wood extract (a forestry by-product).These ingredients work synergistically and, when applied to soil (ideally at planting or transplanting), the microorganisms rejuvenate and begin colonizing the area in the soil around the roots known as the rhizosphere. This encourages active root growth for robust plants from the root up. The beneficial bacteria in Earth Alive Soil Activator also solubilize phosphorus and fix atmospheric nitrogen for improved nutrient availability to plants and increased yields. You can mix this product dry into your soil or use as a soil drench.
Earth Alive Soil Activator contain the microorganisms Bacillus subtilis, Bacillus amyloliquefaciens and Pseudomonas montelli.
- Bacillus subtilis is one of the first bacterium species to be studied extensively, it is now widely used for industrial, agricultural and fermentation processes because of its ability to tolerate extreme temperatures and low humidity. Bacillus subtilis is heavily competitive in the soil and commonly outcompetes other soil microbes making it exceptional for suppression of Fungal Disease control in Soil Media and on foliage.
- Bacillus amyloliquefaciens is an aggressive and effective fighter against bacterial and fungal pathogens that try to infringe upon the root systems it colonizes. Additionally, it helps the roots better deal with abiotic stress (which includes drought, excessive salinity, extreme temperatures and overwatering).
- Pseudomonas montelli works as catalyst for the synergistic activity between the microorganisms. Simply put, this product works exponentially better with the presence of this bacteria than it would without it being there.
There are no genetically modified organisms or synthetic chemicals in this product.
Suggested Uses: For use on all types of plants and soils, including field and horticultural crops (side-banded or in-furrow) and large perennials.
Apply once per crop cycle at seeding, transplant or early vegetative stage.
- Option 1: Dry Mix – Mix up to 1 lb. of Earth Alive Soil Activator per 100 lbs. of fertilizer or seed. For higher concentrations, test on a small amount to ensure even mix.
- Option 2: Wet Mix – Mix up to 6.5 oz. of Earth Alive Soil Activator per gallon of water. Best applied as a soil drench using coarse spray nozzles to ensure good soil penetration.
- 3.5 lb./ acre: field crops, side-banded or in-furrow
- 9 lb./acre: field crops, broadcast and horticultural, side-banded or in-furrow
- 22 lb./acre: large perennials, applied in a ring around base
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
Cannot Be Shipped To: AL,AR,CA,LA,SD,VT,WV,WI
Warning & Toxicities: KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN. Follow the instructions. May irritate eyes and respiratory system. Avoid breathing dust or spray. Use with adequate ventilation. Avoid contact with eyes, skin and clothing. Wash hands thoroughly after handling. Do not ingest.
Shelf Life: 3 years from manufacturing date printed on package.
|Minimum Guaranteed Analysis|
|| 2.48 x 108 CFU/g|
||5.0 x 106 CFU/g|
||1.0 x 106 CFU/g|
|Total Percentage of Amendment Ingredients|
|Microbial Blend (Active Ingredient)
|Wood Extract (Inert Ingredient)
OMRI Listed under Crop Fertilizers and Soil Amendments
Approved by ECOCERT Inputs
USDA Certified Biobased Product