This product is also available in granular form. See Here.
BONIDE MoleMax Ready-To-Spray will effectively keep moles and other burrowing animals away from your lawn/turf, ornamentals, garden, or any other planting area that you wish to protect. This biodegradable liquid is made with 100% Castor Oil, a substance that these animals detest as it causes itching and digestive distress. Castor Oil will do no lasting harm to the animals, but they will go out of their way to avoid it. Simply attach bottle to your hose and spray, product will penetrate deep into the soil for maximum effectiveness.
- One quart (32 fl. oz.) will cover up to 10,000 sq. ft.
- Apply anytime you notice digging, burrowing or tunneling
- Not for use on edible crops
- Safe for use around children or pets when used as directed
- Repels moles, voles, gophers, rabbits, armadillos, ground squirrels and other burrowing animals
- Will not harm lawns, gardens, flowerbeds or other desirable plants
- Lasts up to 3 months
- Product is FIFRA 25(b) exempt registration with the EPA
- Do not apply directly to water.
Shop all BONIDE products here.
This Product Controls These Pests or Diseases: Gophers, voles, armadillos, moles, rabbits, ground squirrels and other burrowing animals.
Please read through all the following directions before using this product.
Do not apply directly to water.
HOW TO APPLY –
- If the area to be treated is dry, water the area before applying this product.
- Apply this product to the ENTIRE area to be treated.
- Cover target area thoroughly.
- Large areas should be done in sections beginning at one point and working toward desired "exit" point of the total area treated.
READY-TO-SPRAY APPLICATIONS –
- This hose-end sprayer formula is ready to use.
- Make sure knob control lever is in the OFF position.
- Shake well and attach to hose.
- Turn water on at faucet, aim nozzle toward lawn and turn knob control lever ON before spraying.
- When finished, turn control lever to OFF position.
- Turn faucet to OFF position.
- Discharge residual water pressure by turning ON and OFF again.
AFTER APPLICATION –
- Soak in with water using hose or sprinkler for about 15 minutes.
- Avoid using excess water that may flow off turf into streams, ponds, gutters or storm sewers.
- Mole or vole activity may increase as they leave the treated areas.
- Highly infested areas may require additional applications.
- If extremely heavy rainfall occurs right after application, it may be necessary to repeat application.
Complete instructions can be found on the label under the DOCS tab.
Use on lawns, ornamentals, flowerbeds and other planting areas and non-vegetable gardens. It can be used around the perimeter of vegetable gardens but should not be used in them.
Store and transport in an upright position. Store only in original container, in a dry place inaccessible to children and pets. Do not reuse empty container. Discard empty container in trash.
Cannot Be Shipped To: AK,DC,IN,NM,PR
Warning & Toxicities:
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. CAUTION: Product can cause moderate eye irritation. For certain individuals, skin irritation may occur. In case of eye contact, flush with plenty of water and seek medical attention if irritation persists. In case of skin irritation, wash area thoroughly with soap and water and seek medical attention if irritation persists.
Active Ingredients/Guaranteed Analysis: