DTE Bio-Live 5-4-2 is an organic dry fertilizer that is a dynamic blend of high quality marine byproducts, beneficial bacteria and mycorrhizae. The beneficial microorganisms in this OMRI listed product will help build a living soil by colonizing the root zone and surrounding soil. This will increase resistance to disease, improve nutrient and water absorption, and build resistance to environmental stress factors (heat, drought). In addition, the humic acid present in this blend provides the microorganisms with a food source while they establish themselves. This combination of nutrient and microbial content makes DTE Bio-Live an exceptional fertilizer for all that you grow.
- Can be used with additional microbial inoculants for even more microbial activity in your soil
- OMRI Listed & CDFA Registered
- Use on vegetable gardens, flower beds, container plantings, trees, shrubs, and vines.
Shop All Down to Earth products here.
3½ cups ≈ 1 lb; ½ cup ≈ 2 oz; 1 tbsp ≈ 0.5 oz
Vegetable Gardens & Flower Beds:
- To prepare new gardens, apply 5 lbs per 100 square feet and thoroughly mix into the top 3" of garden soil in spring or fall.
- For new transplants, add 1-2 tbsp per hole, mix into soil and water in well.
- For new plantings, add ¼-½ cup per gallon of soil and mix thoroughly OR add 12½-25 lb per cubic yard.
- For established plants, lightly mix 2-4 tbsp per gallon of soil when transplanting.
- For new lawns, apply 5 lbs. per 1,000 sq. ft. and mix into top 3" of soil before seeding or sodding.
Trees, Shrubs & Vines:
- For new plants, prepare transplant hole and mix 1-2 cups with the backfill soil. Use the amended soil to fill in around the new plant and water in well.
Cannot Be Shipped To: HI,IL,IA,ND,OK,PR,RI,SD,WV,WY
Warning & Toxicities: The use of a dust mask is recommended for application of any dry fertilizer product.
Shelf Life: For maximum shelf life, store between 40°F and 85°F. Avoid temperatures in excess of 140° F. Product expires two years from production date stamped on top of box (Month/Year).
Active Ingredients/Guaranteed Analysis: Fish Bone Meal, Fish Meal, Alfalfa Meal, Crab Meal, Shrimp Meal, Langbeinite, Humic Acid, Kelp Meal
Total Nitrogen (N) ..... 5.0%
- 0.4% Water Soluble Nitrogen
- 4.6% Water Insoluble Nitrogen
Available Phosphate (P2SO4) ….. 4.0%
Solule Potash (K2O) ….. 2.0%
4.0% Humic Acids derived from Leonardite.
Endomycorrhizal Fungi: Glomus intraradices, G. mosseae, G. aggregatum, G. etunicatum - 0.2 propagules/gram each; Glomus deserticola, G. monosporum, G. clarum, Paraglomus brasilianum, Gigaspora margarita, - 0.16 propagules/gram (725 prop/lb)
Ectomycorrhizal Fungi: Rhizopogon villosulus, R. luteolus, R. amylopogon, R. fulvigleba - 300 propagules/gram each; Pisolithus tinctorius - 5,500 prop/gram; Scleroderma cepa, S. citrinum - 575 prop/gram each (3.5 million prop/lb total)
Trichoderma: Trichoderma harzianum, T. koningii - 13,750 CFU/gram each (12.5 million CFU/lb total)
Saccharomyces: Saccharomyces cerevisiae - 18,250 CFU/gram (8.2 million CFU/lb total)
Bacteria: Bacillus azotoformans, B. coagulans, B. licheniformis, B. megaterium, B. pumilus, B. thuringiensis, Paenibacillus durum, P. polymyxa, Azotobacter chtoococcum, Pseudomonas aureofaciens, P. fluorescens - 18,250 CFU/gram each (91.1 million CFU/lb total)
Write a review
Jun 2, 2021 | By Chuck Gibson
Aug 4, 2020 | By Marie
MAKE SOIL FROM PEAT
Mar 21, 2018 | By JOHN