AXXE Broad Spectrum Herbicide is a post-emergent, non-selective herbicide for the control of grasses, broadleaf weeds, and most mosses and lichens. This concentrated organic spray
works within hours of application and does not migrate through soil. A key ingredient in this soap-type herbicide is a form of ammoniated pelargonic salts, which enter through plant cell walls and disturb cell functions. This results in the rapid burn-down and killing of weeds within hours.
- OMRI listed for organic production
- Effective for control of grasses, broadleaf weeds and most mosses and lichens
- Can be used as a harvest aid for cotton, potatoes and other root, tuber and bulb crops
- 24 hour re-entry interval (REI)
This spray is intended to be applied to places with undesirable plant growth. Caution should be taken when using close to desired plants.
Shop all BioSafe Systems products here.
Spray AXXE Broad Spectrum Herbicide directly onto actively growing weeds to kill on contact. Use the mix rates below depending on what kind of weeds you wish to control.
- 6-8%: Weeds of 1-inch heaight or less. Control of liverworts & mosses.
- 8-10%: Weeds from 1-4 inches tall.
- 10-13%: Weeds over 4 inches tall and for hard to control weeds.
- 15%: Maximum labelled rate for use. Can be used to control perennial or extremely dense weed growth.
|Final Spray Volume (gallons) ||Amount of Axxe Broad Spectrum Herbicide for Percent V/V (Volume/Volume) Solution |
|6% ||8% ||10% ||13% ||15% |
|1 ||8 fl. oz. ||10 fl. oz. ||13 fl. oz. ||1 pint ||1.2 pints |
|2 ||1 pint ||1.3 pints ||1.3 pints ||2 pints ||2.4 pints |
|5 ||2.5 pints ||3.3 pints ||4 pints ||5 pints ||6 pints |
|10 ||5 pints ||6.5 pints ||1 gal. ||1.3 gal. ||1.5 gal. |
|20 ||1.3 gal. ||1.6 gal. ||2 gal. ||2.6 gal. ||3 gal. |
Ground shipping only. No expedited or air shipping allowed.
***Shipping products SKU 1222602, 1222603, 1222604 requires a freight shipping quote and special equipment for delivery. Please call to place your order.
Cannot Be Shipped To: HI
Active Ingredients/Guaranteed Analysis:
Write a review
Apr 16, 2022 | By Roger Kerrigan
Worked great on some out of control English Ivy
Jun 22, 2020 | By Jack