This post-emergent, non-selective weed killer uses a patent pending formula featuring Citric Acid to efficiently knock down and kill many of the most problematic common weeds. SNS WeedRot works on weeds in two ways: it adheres to and begins to remove the waxy outer layer on the plant and it penetrates well into the roots to block the plant's ability to take in amino acids and nutrients.
Benefits of SNS WeedRot:
- Will not persist in or cause harm to the soil.
- Controls Star Thistle, Clover, Spurge, Dandelions and other weeds.
- Starts working in 3 hours and continues to work for up to 4 days.
- Starts to break down in 5-10 days.
- EPA Exempt Title 25b due to its non-toxic nature.
- Not harmful to people or pets, so it can be used in and around your home and garden.
SNS WeedRot is not certified for organic crop production, although its main ingredient, Citric Acid, is certified organic.
Suggested Uses: Use to control Star Thistle, Clover, Spurge, Dandelions and other weeds.
Shop All Sierra Natural Sciences (SNS) Products here.
Mixing Instructions: Start with 24 oz. of concentrate and add 104 oz. of water to make 1 gallon of RTU spray mix. More or less of the concentrate can be mixed based on weed size and type.
Shake well before using. Spray directly on leaves and stems, saturating the entire plant. SNS WeedRot works best on plants less than 6 inches in height; weeds larger than 6 inches may require additional applications.
- Spraying may be done 8 hours prior to irrigation or rainfall. If possible, avoid irrigation for 24 hours.
- Best if used with a sprayer with a flat fan nozzle. Use a finer mist for better coverage.
- Apply when plants are cooled down (early morning of late in evening is best).
- For best results, use water that is around 7 pH and has a TDS (Total Dissolved Solids) of less than 250. In some cases, you may need to use a conditioner for your water.
SNS WeedRot may stain surfaces, including asphalt and other materials that absorb oil. Please test spray in a small area before applying.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry area out of sunlight and away from heat or open flame. Do not reuse container. Dispose in trash or offer for recycling if available.
Limit online to 4 x 2.5 gal or 10 units of 1 gallon due to weight. For larger quantities, please call or email for a shipping quote.
Cannot Be Shipped To: AL,AK,AZ,AR,CO,CT,DE,FL,GA,ID,IN,IA,KS,KY,LA,ME,MD,MI,MS,MT,NV,NM,NC,ND,OH,OK,RI,SC,SD,UT,VT,VA,WA,WV,WI,WY
Warning & Toxicities: Keep out of reach of children. Not intended for human consumption. Thoroughly wash all food areas and food materials contacted with soap and water. As with any herbicide, avoid contact with eyes and skin. Use eye protection, chemical rated gloves and long sleeved shirt when applying. Do not use near heat or open flame.
Active Ingredients/Guaranteed Analysis:
- 10.00%........Citric Acid
- 4.00%..........Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (derived from Palm Kernel Oil)
- 86.00%........Other Ingredients (Sodium Benzoate, Polyglyceryl Oleate, Gaur Gum and Water)
- 2.50%..........Citric Acid
- 1.00%..........Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (derived from Palm Kernel Oil)
- 96.50%........Other Ingredients (Sodium Benzoate, Polyglyceryl Oleate, Gaur Gum and Water)