OMRI listed AXXE Broad Spectrum Herbicide controls grasses, broadleaf weeds, and most mosses and lichens with no residue left over. The herbicide works within hours of application and does not migrate through soil, which allows for earlier planting after use. A key ingredient in this herbicidal soap is a form of ammoniated pelargonic salts, which enter through plant cell walls, disturbing cell functions and killing weeds within hours.
- OMRI listed for organic production.
- Effective for control of most grasses and broadleaf weeds.
- Rapid burn down leads to results within hours of application.
- No soil residue & can be used as a harvest aid for cotton, potatoes and other root, tuber and bulb crops.
- 24 hour re-entry interval (REI).
This spray is intended to be applied to places with undesirable plant growth. Caution should be taken when using close to desired plants.
Spray AXXE Broad Spectrum Herbicide directly onto actively growing weeds to kill on contact. Use the mix rates below depending on what kind of weeds you wish to control.
- 6-8%: Weeds of 1-inch heaight or less. Control of liverworts & mosses.
- 8-10%: Weeds from 1-4 inches tall.
- 10-13%: Weeds over 4 inches tall and for hard to control weeds.
- 15%: Maximum labelled rate for use. Can be used to control perennial or extremely dense weed growth.
|Final Spray Volume (gallons) ||Amount of Axxe Broad Spectrum Herbicide for Percent V/V (Volume/Volume) Solution |
|6% ||8% ||10% ||13% ||15% |
|1 ||8 fl. oz. ||10 fl. oz. ||13 fl. oz. ||1 pint ||1.2 pints |
|2 ||1 pint ||1.3 pints ||1.3 pints ||2 pints ||2.4 pints |
|5 ||2.5 pints ||3.3 pints ||4 pints ||5 pints ||6 pints |
|10 ||5 pints ||6.5 pints ||1 gal. ||1.3 gal. ||1.5 gal. |
|20 ||1.3 gal. ||1.6 gal. ||2 gal. ||2.6 gal. ||3 gal. |
Ground shipping only. No expedited or air shipping allowed.
***Shipping products SKU 1222602, 1222603, 1222604 requires a freight shipping quote and special equipment for delivery. Please call to place your order.
Cannot Be Shipped To: HI
Active Ingredients/Guaranteed Analysis:
Write a review
Apr 16, 2022 | By Roger Kerrigan
Worked great on some out of control English Ivy
Jun 22, 2020 | By Jack