Water Aide is an organic adjuvant/wetting agent made from a water-soluble polymer. What separates this product from other adjuvants and wetting agents is that, instead of adding it to other products to improve their efficacy, its benefits are stand-alone (although it can be mixed with other products). The polymer in this product forms a gel structure that addresses issues of surface tension and water repellency to increase/improve/control the movement of water through the soil. This improved access to water, in just the right amounts, leads directly to happier, healthier plants. If you chose to use Water Aide with chemicals/fertilizers/nutrients, its polymer structure will encapsulate the molecules in those additives and reduce loss from runoff while providing improved penetration into plants and soil.
- 100% water soluble and goes quickly into solution
- Effective on a broad range of environmental, soil, and turf conditions
- Reduces plant waterings and will improve the efficiency of irrigation
- Allows for optimal water retention in soil
- Reduces costly and damaging water and chemical runoffs
- Can be used as a spreader/sticker in chemical applications
- Multi-functional as an adjuvant for many different applications
- Super-economical - a 3 oz package makes up to 60 gallons
Water Aide can be applied every 2-3 weeks during the growing season.
- Pots/Containers: Mix ¼ oz with five gallons of water. Agitate to insure product is thoroughly mixed. Water plants.
- Small Shrubs/Rose Bushes/Trees (less than 4' tall): Use 1-1½ qts of water. On larger material, use 2-3 qts of water.
- Flower Beds/VegetablesWater plants until soil in uniformly wet.
Lawns and Gardens:
- Can be applied directly on lawns using a back pack sprayer. Mix ¼ oz for every 2 gallons of water. Spray evenly over 250 square feet. Water after applying. Reapply every 3-4 weeks.
Active Ingredients/Guaranteed Analysis:
- 98% Inert Ingredients
- 2% Acrylic Acid Polymer