Made of 100% pure rosemary and clove botanical extracts, this pesticide has been developed to control damaging soil-borne pests. These types of pest insects will feast on delicate roots and stalks and thrive in high-moisture growing environments. The carefully formulated components of SNS 203 will cause the pests to dehydrate and die; but this formula will also help clear out fungus and algae, which cuts down on food sources for pests.
The ingredients in SNS 203 are processed in-house by Sierra Natural Science to ensure consistency and full potency in each batch. All botanical extracts are food-grade materials, highly water-soluble and completely biodegradable.
- Created as a root drench, but equally effective as a foliar spray and in hydroponics
- Can be used on a broad range of plants, fruits, and vegetables
- No restricted entry interval (0-hr REI)
- Non-toxic and safe to use around people and pets when used as directed
- Exempt from EPA registration as a minimum risk pesticide under FIFRA 25b
This Product Controls These Pests or Diseases: Use to kill and repel Fungus Gnats, Root Aphids, Thrips, Shore Flies and Whiteflies.
Shake well before use. Do not use with other products.
SOIL DRENCH - Plant Site Use For All Plants (Roots)
- COVERAGE: 1 gallon of mixed solution to 10 gallon potted plants or 230 square feet.
- Mix 4-8 TBSP or 2-4 oz (depending on severity of infestation) of concentrate to 1 gallon of water.
- Thoroughly drench affected and surrounding areas.
FOLIAR SPRAY - Plant Site Use For All Plants (Leaves, Foliage, Stems, Stalks, Fruit and Around Flowers)
- COVERAGE: 1 gallon of mixed solution will cover approximately 550 square feet.
- No restricted entry interval (0-hr REI).
- Mix 4-12 TBSP or 2-6 oz (depending on severity of infestation) of concentrate to 1 gallon of water.
- Spray foliage to point of runoff.
- Apply 2-5 times every 2-3 days (again, depending on severity of infestation).
If you can remove plant(s) from system:
- Place plant in 5 gallon bucket.
- Pour solution over root system and drain into bucket (solution is reusable).
- Let sit for 5-10 minutes.
- Rinse with water and return plant to system.
If you cannot remove plant(s) from system:
- Pour solution over root system and drain into the system.
- Make sure to flush system after use.
- SNS-203 should not be left in a reservoir.
- Use on a 7-14 day schedule as preventative maintenance.
- May be used up to the day prior to harvest.
POUCH - Plant Site Use For All Plants (Roots)
- Mix content of package (1.25 oz. concentrate) with 32 oz. of water and stir.
- Thoroughly drench affected area and surrounding soil and/or spray foliage to point of runoff.
- Apply 2-5 times every 2-3 days, depending on severity of infestation.
Environment: For use in herb, vegetable, and flower gardens, greenhouses, and hydroponics.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry area away from direct sunlight, heat or open flame. Do not reuse container. Do not freeze.
Cannot Be Shipped To: AL,AK,AR,CT,DE,GA,IN,IA,KS,LA,MS,NH,NM,ND,SD,UT,WV,WY
Warning & Toxicities: Keep out of reach of children. Use eye protection, chemical-rated gloves and long sleeve shirt. Not intended for human consumption. Avoid contact with eyes and skin. Thoroughly wash all food areas and food materials contacted with soap and water. Do not use near heat or open flame.
Active Ingredients/Guaranteed Analysis:
Water, Polyglyceryl Oleate, Lauric Acid