The special design elements of the Snailer will keep this trap working hard and effectively to keep your garden snail and slug-free through many seasons. It is also effective against earwigs and sow bugs. These garden pests find the barley-based bait in the Snailer irresistible and they are able to gain easy access to it inside the trap. This access, however, is through a unique one way door that does not allow the pest to exit. Without an escape, they will drown in the trap.
Snails and slugs thrive in the wet and shady areas of lawns and gardens and, for best results, your trap should be placed in or near these areas. Made of heavy duty plastic, this trap was designed to keep water and debris out and to keep dilution and evaporation of the bait to a minimum.
For maintenance purposes, use one trap per 400 square feet. For heavy infestations, use one per 10 square feet. The Snailer comes with a 30-day supply of bait, a measuring spoon and installation instructions. Safe around children and pets when used as directed. Made in the USA.
This Product Controls These Pests or Diseases: Slugs, Snails
- Remove the Snailer lid and place in the area of heaviest snail or slug infestation. May be placed on top of the soil or buried in the soil to the lip of the tray.
- Measure 3 spoonfuls (with included spoon) or 3 teaspoons of bait into the tray.
- Slowly fill tray with water, stirring to mix thoroughly.
- The bait may not thoroughly dissolve in water. This will in no way hamper or weaken the effective results of this product.
- Snap lid onto tray.
- Check every 2-3 days. Empty dead snails, refill with fresh bait and re-deploy trap.
- For maintenance purposes, use one trap per 400 sq. ft. For heavy infestations, use one per 10 sq. ft.
For complete instructions and more information on snail and slug control, please refer to the manufacturer's instructions
under the MSDS tab.
Storage: During long-term storage (6 months or more) of the slug and snail traps, grain moths and beetles can infest the powdered bait. Similarly, rodents are very attracted to the bait packets. This is a characteristic of food grade baits. Store product in locations where you can minimize grain moths and rodents. Infestation by beetles does not render the bait ineffective, nor does it reduce the attractiveness of the bait to slugs and snails.
Active Ingredients/Guaranteed Analysis: Malted Barley, Rice, Yeast, Sucrose