The rugged, easy-to-use Slug Saloon provides years of effective slug control. Simply fill this low-tech trap with the included food-grade malted barley bait and place it on the ground or sunken slightly into the ground. In no time, it will be happy hour for the slugs as they belly up to the bar at the Slug Saloon. But, as is often the case, happy hour will not end well. Slugs are unable to leave the trap once they've entered and will drown in the brew. The Slug Saloon is also a dangerous hangout for earwigs and sow bugs.
This trap is designed to keep debris and water out and to keep dilution and evaporation of the bait to a minimum. Made in the USA.
This Product Controls These Pests or Diseases: Slugs
The Slug Saloon is not intended for use with toxic baits, poisons, or any substances other than the Slug Saloon bait provided or Slug Saloon refills purchased.
- Place Slug Saloon in area of heaviest slug infestation.
- Slug Saloon can be placed on top of the soil or buried in the ground up to the lip of the tray.
- Remove lid. Measure 1 spoonful (with the included spoon) or 1 teaspoon of bait into tray.
- Gently fill tray with water while stirring.
- The bait will not thoroughly dissolve in water. This will in no way hamper or weaken the effective results of this product.
- Snap on lid.
- Check trap approximately every 3 days. Empty dead slugs, refill with fresh bait and re-deploy trap.
As a single Slug Saloon
may not totally eliminate slugs and bugs from a large vegetable or flower garden, it is recommended that you place 1-2 Slug Saloons
in alternate rows or use 1 trap for every 10 sq. ft.
For complete instructions and more information on snail and slug control, please refer to the manufacturer's instructions.
Storage: During long-term storage (6 months or more) of this trap, grain moths and beetles can infest the powdered bait. Similarly, rodents are very attracted to the bait packets. This is a characteristic of food grade baits. Store product in locations where you can minimize grain moths and rodents. Infestation by beetles does not render the bait ineffective, nor does it reduce the attractiveness of the bait to slugs and snails.
Active Ingredients: Bait Contains Malted Barley, Rice, Yeast, Sucrose