Designed to last, the Large Plastic Delta Trap (LPD) is the most utilized and dependable insect trap available. Use with pheromone lures to attract, trap and monitor specific pest species.
These traps help to disrupt the mating cycle of the pest insects and allow you to easily monitor and determine pest populations. They are rugged and highly resistant to poor weather conditions. Easy to assemble, easy to use, they are re-usable and collapse flat for storage.
Each Trap Kit Includes:
- 1 Large Plastic Delta Trap
- 2 Adhesive Liners
Please Note: Lure attractants are sold separately from traps. Call for volume pricing and delivery.
Shop all Scentry Biological products here.
- Untwist the wire hanger from around the body of the trap and straighten.
- Open trap body, pushing down on the middle of the bottom until it lays flat and the trap body forms a triangle. Remove all four of the perforated tab slot openings located in each corner of the trap.
- Fold the end of one side of the bottom of the trap upwards following the crease. Place the tabs on each side of the turned up portion of the bottom into the two tab openings located on each side of the trap body.
- Slip the sticky insert into the trap body from the side of the trap that the bottom still hasn't been turned up on. After insert is in place, turn up the creased area on this end and place the end tabs into the tab openings on the trap body as was done on the other end of trap.
- Place lure (sold separately) in trap and hang by hanger.
- Replace inner liner when full of bugs or after dust storms.
See illustrated instructions on the DOCS tab.
What's In The Package:
Each LPD ships with 2 liners that slide in for use and are easily removed once used.