SaferGro Penex® helps improve soil that has become hydrophobic – resists water. Using amino acids and ammonium laureth sulfate as a surfactant, this product allows water molecules to adhere to soil particles – as opposed to simply running off. Using it will improve soil aeration and allow for compact soils to be broken up. These actions will allow plant roots to move into the soil, developing healthier root systems and plants.
This product is biodegradable and can be used where excess runoff may occur. This is a great wetting agent for a wide variety of various growing media.
- House plants – Mix 1 tsp. per gal. of water. Apply monthly or as needed.
- Vegetables and large plants – Mix 2 tsp. per gal. of water. Apply every 2-3 months or as needed.
- Lawns and gardens - Mix 1 - 2 tsp. per gal of water (coverage per gallon is ~500 square feet) Apply every 4-6 weeks or as needed.
- Trees – Mix 2 tsp. per gal. of water as a foliar application. For soil applications, mix 2-3 tsp. per gal of water as a soil application. Repeat every 4-6 weeks or as needed.
- Hydroponics use ~ 150 ppm.
Excellent for use in vegetable and ornamental gardens, on fruit trees, roses, house plants and on lawns and turf.
Cannot Be Shipped To: AL,AZ,AR,CO,DC,ID,IL,IN,IA,KS,KY,LA,ME,MD,MA,MI,MN,MS,MO,MT,NE,NV,NH,NJ,NY,NC,ND,OH,OK,OR,PA,RI,SC,SD,TN,TX,UT,VT,VA,WA,WV,WI,WY
Active Ingredients/Guaranteed Analysis:
Ammonium Laureth Sulfate………15%