SaferGro Natural Wet contains complex sugar structures (known as saponins) from the tough desert plant Yucca Schidigera. The yucca plant uses these saponins to survive and thrive in their harsh native habitat and this product brings these same properties to your plants.
- As a wetting agent, it will reduce surface tension on plants and provide a more uniform and diffused spray pattern for thorough coverage of foliar sprays.
- Works as a sticker to keep micronutrient and pesticides on the plant surface.
- Helps plants regulate water use and better tolerate heat & drought stressors.
- Loosens up compacted soil for improved water penetration and absorption.
- Encourages proper drainage and reduces soil salinity.
- Allows nutrients to move into the soil and adhere to growing media and hydrophobic soils.
- Improves yields by making it easier for a plant to access nutrients and water.
- Offers immediately noticeable improvements.
- 100% biodegradable and non-phytotoxic.
SaferGro Natural Wet is compatible with most products; but testing on a few plants or a small area is always recommended before applying large-scale.
Suggested Uses: Use to aid in the application of foliar fertilizers, nutrients and other similar products as well as to help with water penetration in hydrophobic soils.
Shake well prior to each use. Natural Wet can be applied as a foliar spray, soil application or in hydrponics.
Foliar Applications: Mix 1 oz. (2 Tbls.) of Natural Wet per gallon of water. If combined with other products, follow spray instructions for those products.
Soil & Hydroponic Media Applications: Mix 0.5 oz. (1 Tbls.) of Natural Wet per one pound of potting mix, soil or coconut coir fibers to increase nutrient and water penetration. Mix thoroughly. Repeat applications at the same rate (0.5 oz/gal water) at 2-4 week intervals or as needed.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place. Dispose of properly.
Cannot Be Shipped To: AK,AR,IL,KS,ME,NH,OK,WV,WI
Warning & Toxicities: Keep out of reach of children.
Active Ingredients/Guaranteed Analysis:
OMRI listed under Crop Management Tools and Production Aids