This organic wettable powder mycoinsecticide contains spores of the entomopathogenic fungus Isaria fumosoroseus strain FE 9901. This naturally occurring fungus is a common and aggressive predator of insect pests but is not a plant pathogenic organism and will not adversely affect beneficials (including bees). When the spores in NoFly WP come into contact with the insect pest, they will immediately attach themselves to the body. As they grow, the spore germ tub will penetrate the host body and fungal multiplication will begin through the formation of hyphal bodies inside the host insect's body. This process will disrupt the normal functions of the insect's internal organs and tissues, and it will stop feeding within 24 hours and die in 3-7 days.
- Effective against all life stages of pests - from egg to adult
- Minimal residue issues
- Safe for beneficials and bees
- Ideal for Integrated Pest Management (IPM) programs
- Optimal temperature for sporelation of Isaria spores is between 72-84°F (22-28°C)
- Optimal humidity is 50% or greater. If humidity is below 50%, spray product im¬mediately after general watering or irrigation.
- Unaffected by pH ranges from 4.0 - 9.0
- 12-hr REI (Restricted Entry Interval) and 0-day PHI (Pre-Harvest Interval)
Can Be Used On The Following Crops:
Berry & Small Fruit, Brassica (Cole) Vegetables, Bulb Vegetables, Cereal Grains, Citrus Fruit, Cucurbit Vegetables, Fruiting Vegetables, Grapes, Herbs & Spices, Hops, Leafy Vegetables, Legume Vegetables, Mint, Mushrooms, Nongrass Animal Feeds, Oilseed, Peanuts, Pome Fruit, Root/Tuber Vegetables, Seed Crops, Stalk & Stem Vegetables, Stone Fruit, Tobacco, Tree Nuts and Tropical & Subtropical Fruit (Inedible & Inedible Peels).
This Product Controls These Pests or Diseases:
For suppression of Aphids, Bagrada Bugs, Beetles (including Darkling and Hide Beetles), Fungus Gnats, Grasshoppers, Leaf Hoppers, Locust, Lygus Bugs, Mealybugs, Mites (including Russet, Spider and Chicken Mites), Mormon Crickets, Plant Bugs, Psyllids, Thrips, Weevils, and Whiteflies on labeled outdoor and greenhouse plants (ornamentals, trees, shrubs, and ornamental grasses), nursery crops, and food crops. This product is also effective against Gnats, Litter Beetles (Darkling, Hide and Carrion), Northern Fowl Mites, Red Poultry Mites, and Moths in commercial livestock operations.
For best results, apply at the first signs of the presence of insect larvae or eggs.
The spores of NoFly WP are susceptible to high temperatures, dryness and ultraviolet radiation. Product should be applied at mid to high relative humidity (if possible, pre-watering of crop is strongly suggested) in the early morning hours, late afternoon, or evening to prevent degradation. Ensure thorough coverage of all foliage, including the underside of leaves.
NoFly WP has shown plant safety but has not been tested on all varieties. It is recommended that you test a small number of plants for potential damage before applying to a large number of plants.
USE RATE DETERMINATION –
- For proper foliar application, determine the number of acres or square feet to be treated, determine the specified label use rate, and select the appropriate volume to give thorough and uniform coverage of all plant parts to be protected.
- For proper soil application, determine the number of acres or square feet to be treated, determine the specified label use rate and select the appropriate volume to give good saturation of the soil.
- Prepare only the amount of spray or soil drench solution to treat the measured area.
- Calibrate spray equipment prior to use.
Can be combined with fertilizers, micronutrients, and chemical insecticides, with certain stipulations. Avoid tank mixing with chemical fungicides. Please refer to the manufacturer's label and the product brochure under the DOCS tab for guidelines and a list of compatible products.
APPLICATION TIMING –
- Apply throughout the growing season from early spring to late fall (when soil temperatures are above 39°F (4°C) but less than 86°F (30°C).
- For commercial livestock housing uses, apply when target pests are initially observed.
- Typically, it takes 3-7 days for an infected insect to die and 7-20 days after the first spray to see a reduction in an insect population.
- Repeat applications 2-3 times at 15-day intervals sufficient to maintain suppression or shorter (5- 8 days) depending on pest pressures.
- Application rate, spray frequency, spray coverage and insect numbers affect the speed at which insect populations are reduced.
- Frequent scouting for insects is recommended.
METHODS OF APPLICATION –
Can be applied as a foliar spray or soil treatment and in the following ways:
- Using conventional spraying (ground, foliar, aerial, airblast, or chemigation) equipment at a minimum working pressure of 40 psi.
- Using hand-held backpack spray equipment, through low pressure watering nozzles such as fan nozzles, through overhead boom-type sprayers or sprinklers, hydroponic systems, injectors, flood benches, drenching water systems, airblast, or via aerial application.
Clean application equipment before use of NoFly WP and use prepared sprays within 4 hours of preparation.
FOGGER APPLICATIONS –
- Can be used with a cold fogger (e.g., Dramm AutoFogger)
- Do not use with heat-generating foggers
- Maximum dilution of 10 oz/gal of water
For more complete use instructions, please refer to the manufacturer's label under the DOCS tab.
|APPLICATION SITES ||APPLICATION TIMING ||APPLICATION RATES |
|Greenhouse plants (food crops, ornamentals, trees, shrubs & ornamental grasses) & nursery crops ||At the first signs of insect eggs or larvae. ||FOLIAR APPLICATIONS |
½ - 2 lb per acre of greenhouse plants or nursery crops.
2 - 8 oz per 11,000 sq ft of greenhouse plants or nursery crops applied at a minimum of 0.1% solution (i.e., 16 oz of NoFly WP per 100 gals of water).
|Greenhouse plants (food crops, ornamentals, trees, shrubs & ornamental grasses) & nursery crops ||At the first signs of insect eggs or larvae. ||SOIL APPLICATIONS |
14 - 28 oz in 100 gals of water applied to greenhouse plants or nursery crops as a soil drench at a rate of 1 gal of solution per cu ft of growing media.
6 - 12 oz in 5 - 10 gals of water per yard of soil applied as a spray prior to planting or at soil blending.
|Greenhouse plants (food crops, ornamentals, trees, shrubs & ornamental grasses) & nursery crops ||At the first signs of insect eggs or larvae. ||HYDROPONIC APPLICATIONS |
6 - 16 oz in 50 - 100 gals of water in a recirculatory or a hydroponic liquid system.
|Turfgrass & Turf Landscapes |
Outdoor Agricultural food crops
|At any stage of the crop. Applications must be done at the first sign of insect eggs or larvae. ||SOIL DRENCH OR FOLIAR TREATMENT |
½ - 2 lb per acre
2 - 8 oz per 11,000 sq ft applied at a minimum At the first signs of insect eggs or larvae. of 0.1% solution (i.e., 16 oz of NoFly WP per 100 gals of water).
|Poultry Houses, Livestock Barns and housing facilities* |
*if applying to manure, apply only to poultry litter or livestock manure that is to be composted.
|Repeat treatment at intervals of 3 - 7 days for small insect populations or as needed when target pests are emerging in large numbers. Do not apply more than 1 time per day. ||BACKPACK, HAND-HELD SPRAYER OR TANK-MOUNTED SPRAYER WITH WAND |
1 - 3 oz per 12 gals of water. Apply to all areas where animals congregate and insect pests are present, including walkways, walls, windowsills, cages, stalls, cracks and crevices.
For greenhouse, nursery, turfgrass, golf course, commercial livestock and agricultural uses.
Do not contaminate water, food, or feed by storage or disposal. Except when preparing product for application, store under refrigerated conditions (46°F or 8°C). When preparing for application, store at room temperature conditions (75°F or 24°C). The spores are alive and may be harmed by storage at high temperatures (>86°F or >30°C) or contact with water for more than 24 hours.
MUST SHIP UPS ONLY.
Cannot Be Shipped To: AK,DC
Warning & Toxicities:
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Hazards to Humans and Domestic Animals: Caution. Harmful if absorbed through skin, inhaled, or swallowed. Causes moderate eye irritation. Prolonged or frequently repeated skin contact may cause allergic reactions in some individuals. Avoid contact with skin, eyes or clothing. Avoid breathing dust or spray mist. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco, or using the toilet. Remove and wash contaminated clothing before reuse.
For terrestrial uses: Do not apply directly to water, or to areas where surface water is present, or to intertidal areas below the mean highwater mark. Do not contaminate water when cleaning equipment or disposing of equipment washwater or rinsate.
Shelf Life: 6 months when stored as recommended.
Active Ingredients/Guaranteed Analysis:
Isaria fumosorosea strain FE 9901 ........................18.0%*
*Contains a minimum of 2x109 colony forming units per gram of product (dry weight basis)