Nitrogreen is a plant-based organic fertilizer that offers a powerful blast of nitrogen to get your green-up going. Nitrogen is a vital nutrient for plant growth, development, establishment, and reproduction. It is arguably the most important nutrient for healthy plants. Nitrogreen provides just the boost of nitrogen your plant needs to best synthesize amino acids, chlorophyll, nucleic, acids and enzymes as part of its natural functions. Made from non-GMO hydrolyzed plant protein, this water soluble product can be used all types of plants and vegetables. Nitrogreen will dissolve quickly and completely into solution, but it can also be applied dry as a soil additive or top dress.
- OMRI listed under Crop Fertilizer and Soil Amendment
- Goes quickly into solution for fast delivery of nutrients, or can be applied dry for a slower release process
- Plant-based ingredients will not burn plants
- Can be used on all indoor and outdoor plants
- Mix 7 teaspoons of Nitrogreen per gallon of water.
- For containers and hanging baskets thoroughly water.
- For small shrubs, rose bushes and trees (up to 4 ft. tall), use ½ gallon.
- For larger bushes and trees, use 1 gallon.
- For flowers and vegetables, use 1 gallon per 12-15 sq. ft. or 7 gallons per 100 sq. ft.
- Mix 2 teaspoons per gallon of water.
- Feed plants every 2 weeks.
DRY APPLICATIONS (when not mixed with water):
- Use chart below and premix and top-dress the amount of Nitrogreen with the soil.
- After planting, water liberally.
|Recommended Use Rate|
||POTS PER PACKAGE|
||1 1/2 tsp
- Broadcast up to 7 teaspoons per 15 sq. ft. and apple around the plants.
- Apply 5 teaspoons for small shrubs, rose bushes and trees (under 6 ft. tall).
- For larger bushes, use 7 teaspoons.
- After planting, water thoroughly.
Warning & Toxicities: Keep out of reach of children.
GUARANTEED ANALYSIS 13-0-0:
- Total Nitrogen (N) .................13%
- 13% Water Soluble Nitrogen
- SOURCE: Soy Protein Hydrolysate