Biomin N, 5-0-0 is an OMRI Certified liquid fertilizer with 5% nitrogen that's made to supply crucial nitrogen to plants. Nitrogen is key to overall plant health; it is a fundamental component of enzymes, proteins and photosynthesis as well as being essential to plant and leaf growth and seed and fruit production. This organic fertilizer is not made with any animal products or by-products; it is derived from non-GMO hydrolyzed soy proteins that are sourced in an environmentally friendly manner. These vegetable proteins help create a fertilizer that is water soluble (to readily supply the nitrogen to the plants) with a high amino nitrogen content and a lower salt index.
Biomin N can be used as a soil or foliar application on all crop types. This product is also available in a water soluble powder with 14% nitrogen.
Suggested Uses: Biomin N is recommended for use on all crops including: alfalfa, almond, apple, apricot, avocado, barley, beans, carrot, cherry, citrus, corn, cotton, grape, hops, peach, pear, pecan, pepper, pistachio, plum, potato, prune, rice, row crops, sorghum, soybean, strawberry, sugarbeet, sunflower, tomato, vegetable, walnut, and wheat.
Shop All JH Biotech Products here.
Shake Well Before Use. DO NOT APPLY AT TIME OF BLOOM.
Dilute Biomin N with at least 200 parts of water and apply diluted solution at the following rates.
- Vegetables, Potatoes, Sugarbeet, Row Crops and Root Crops: 1-3 gal/acre at 2 week intervals after thinning or when plants are well established.
- Commercial Greenhouses and Nurseries: Inject into irrigation water after filter at a ratio of at least 1:1,000. Apply at 2 week intervals.
- Alfalfa: 1-3 gal/acre, 1 week after each cutting.
- Fruits and Nuts: 2-3 gal/acre prior to bloom. Older trees may require another application 4-6 weeks later. Repeat the application 2 more times in 3-4 week intervals.
- Beans, Peas, Soybeans, Tomatoes and Peppers: 1-3 gal/acre at bud stage prior to bloom. Repeat the application 2 more times in 3-4 week intervals.
- Citrus and Avocados: 3-5 gal/acre at bud stage, prior to bloom. When new growth appears, repeat the application 2 times at 2-4 week intervals.
- Cotton: 2-3 gal/acre after true leaves appear. Second application should be made at early square at 3-4 gal/acre. Repeat the application 2 more times at 3-4 week intervals.
- Rice, Barley, Sorghum, Wheat and Other Small Grains: 2-3 gal/acre at boot stage. Repeat the application prior to and after bloom.
- Strawberry and Other Berries: 1-3 gal/acre after transplanting. Repeat the application throughout the season at 2-4 week intervals.
- Potatoes: 1-3 gal/acre at tuber initiation. Repeat the application at 2-4 week intervals.
- Corn: 1-3 gal/acre prior to tasseling. Repeat the application at 2-4 week intervals.
- Sunflower and Other Oilseed Crops: 1-3 gal/acre when plants are well established. Repeat the application at 2-4 week intervals.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
Cannot Be Shipped To: AR,CT,DE,IL,IN,KS,KY,ME,MD,MS,MT,NV,NH,NC,ND,RI,UT,VT,WV,WY
Warning & Toxicities: Keep out of reach of children. Do not swallow – If swallowed, rinse mouth and seek medical attention. Avoid contact with eyes – If in eyes, wash thoroughly with water for several minutes. If contact lenses are present, remove them before rinsing eyes.
Shelf Life: 3 years
Active Ingredients/Guaranteed Analysis: Nitrogen derived from soy protein hydrolysate.
- Total Nitrogen (N)…………………….5.0%
- 5% Water Soluble Nitrogen
OMRI listed under Crop Fertilizers and Soil Amendments.
Registered under the CDFA (California Department of Food & Agriculture) California Organic Program.