Myco Chum is an all in one organic microbe food and fertilizer. The mixture of molasses, fish hydrolysate, liquid kelp and humic acid supports and aids the root zone. The molasses provides food for beneficial soil microbes and supports microbial activity. The fish hydrolysate feeds beneficial fungi and provides a readily available source of nitrogen and phosphorus. The liquid kelp and humic acid make Myco Chum a complete product, great in compost teas! Use Myco Chum with any of our mycorrhizal products for truly stellar results.
Suggested Uses: For use as a plant food/soil amendment for all types of plants including trees, fruits, vegetables, succulents, flowers, shrubs, houseplants and natives.
- Light Feed – Mix 5 ml (1 tsp) into 1 gallon and water into plant.
- Medium Feed - Mix 10 ml (2 tsp) into 1 gallon of water.
- Heavy Feed – Mix 15 ml (1 tbsp) into 1 gallon of water.
- For Compost Tea – Brew at a rate of up to 1 tbsp per gallon of water. Do not exceed 1 tsp. per gallon of water
Storage: For maximum shelf life, store between 40°F and 85°F. Avoid temperatures in excess of 140°F.
Shipping Restrictions: ID|IL|NE|OK|WI
Warning & Toxicities: Information on the contents and levels of metals in this product is available on the internet at www.aapfco.org/metals.html.
Active Ingredients/Guaranteed Analysis: Derived from Kelp Extract, Potassium Hydroxide and Fish Protein Hydrolysate. Non-plant food ingredients: 22% Molasses, 5% Humic Acids derived from Leonardite.
1.00%..........Total Nitrogen (N)
- 0.97% Water Insoluble Nitrogen
- 0.03% Water Soluble Nitrogen
3.00%..........Total Potash (K2
OMRI listed under Crop Fertilizers and Soil Amendments.
CDFA registered organic input material.