This organic premium microbial food provides nutrition for sustainable soil and nutrition to optimize plant production. Myco Chum uses molasses, fish emulsion, liquid kelp, humic acids and nutrients to maintain strong microbes for robust plants. It can be watered in or brewed to make a compost tea. Use Myco Chum through all phases of growing to reap exceptional results.
Suggested Uses: For use as a plant food/soil amendment for all types of plants.
- Light Feed – Mix 5 ml (1 tsp) into 1 gallon and water into plant.
- Medium Feed - Mix 10 ml (2 tsp) into 1 gallon of water.
- Heavy Feed – Mix 15 ml (1 tbsp) into 1 gallon of water.
- For Compost Tea – Brew at a rate of up to 1 tbsp per gallon of water. Do not exceed 1 tsp. per gallon of water
Storage: For maximum shelf life, store between 40°F and 85°F. Avoid temperatures in excess of 140°F.
Warning & Toxicities: Information on the contents and levels of metals in this product is available on the internet at www.aapfco.org/metals.html.
Active Ingredients: Derived from Kelp Extract, Potassium Hydroxide and Fish Protein Hydrolysate. Non-plant food ingredients: 22% Molasses, 5% Humic Acids derived from Leonardite.
1.00%..........Total Nitrogen (N)
- 0.97% Water Insoluble Nitrogen
- 0.03% Water Soluble Nitrogen
3.00%..........Total Potash (K2
OMRI listed under Crop Fertilizers and Soil Amendments.
CDFA registered organic input material.