Effective Mosquito Control For Up To 128,000 Square Feet!
Mosquito Magician is a liquid, highly concentrated product that suffocates mosquito larvae in the standing water where they breed, kills adult mosquitoes on contact and repels for up to 2 weeks in a single treatment. A combination of citronella, cedar, lemongrass, garlic, geraniol and rosemary oils are formulated in such a way as to allow them to be sprayed in a fine mist. This mist spreads easily for maximum coverage and control. You can use Mosquito Magician wherever you need to (it is currently in use in many resorts and commercial properties); it will not harm people, pets or the environment.
- 1 gallon RTU treats up to 4,000 sq. ft.
- One pint of concentrate treats up 16,000 sq. ft.
Tested on the Aedes aegypti
mosquito that carries many devastating diseases (including the Zika, West Nile and Chikumgunya viruses, as well as malaria and dengue fever), Mosquito Magician showed a 98% mortality rate and an 83% long term repellency rate from just one application. Read testing here
The parent company of Mosquito Magician is a member of Green Globe, a worldwide agency dedicated to working with and uniting environmentally friendly businesses.
Suggested Uses: Apply outdoors alongside your home and around lawns, patios, shrubbery, gardens and pools. Can also be applied to standing water to suffocate mosquito larvae.
Click here to shop Mosquito Magician Combos with Sprayers here.
This Product Controls These Pests or Diseases: Kills and repels mosquitoes, specifically the Aedes Aepgyti species known to carry the Zika, Dengue Fever, Chickungunya and Yellow Fever viruses.
This is a highly concentrated product. Always shake, stir or agitate before use. Mosquito Magician remains effective for 2 weeks after application. Sprayers do not include batteries. We recommend using rechargable D batteries.
- Apply with spray equipment such as pump sprayers, backpack sprayers, handheld battery sprayers or hose-end sprayers. Shop all sprayers or shop Mosquito Magician Sprayer Combos.
- Apply at a rate of 2-4 ounces per gallon. DO NOT EXCEED 4 OUNCES PER GALLON.
- Stir well and continue to agitate every few minutes to prevent settling.
- Apply directly to areas where mosquitoes have been present including breeding areas and suitable habitat. Avoid applying to foliage during the heat of the day.
- Do not inject into sprinkler systems using Blu-Lock®, Eco-Lock® or any other ABS or EDPM parts.
Storage: Close container immediately after use and store in a cool, dry area away from sunlight.
Warning & Toxicities: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes, skin or clothing.
Active Ingredients/Guaranteed Analysis:
Cedar Wood Oil.....3.00%
Inert Ingredients (Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Ethyl Lactate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Filtered Water).....87.68%
Ready to Use
Cedar Wood Oil......0.140%
Rosemary Oil...... 0.046%
Sodium Lauryl Sulfate.....1.640%
Inert Ingredients (Sorbitan Monooleate, Ethyl Lactate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Filtered Water)
Write a review
Mosquito Magician - if it works in Florida...
May 14, 2021 | By james M
Oct 3, 2020 | By John Woods
Jul 7, 2020 | By Craig Yost
Apr 23, 2019 | By Steve Ray