This liquid copper fungicide from Monterey Lawn & Garden provides effective control and prevention for the most common plant diseases on a wide variety of plants. Organic Monterey Liquid Copper Fungicide RTU acts a protectant to keep infection from the plant, so it is important to have it on all sides of every leaf, fruit or flower. For best results, before you spray you should identify which type of disease you are dealing with so that you can follow the favored treatment protocol for that particular pathogen. You can find detailed information on the label regarding how to identify diseases and which diseases commonly occur on certain plants, as well as recommended treatments. The label can be found in the DOCS tab.
- For use in home gardens and greenhouses
- Can be used in the dormant and growing season
- One 32 oz bottle with treat 10 square yards
- For use on flowers, fruits and vegetables (please refer to the manufacturer's label for a detailed list)
- Can be used up to the day of harvest (0-Day PHI)
- This product is ready to use from the spray bottle
Shop all Monterey products here
This Product Controls These Pests or Diseases: Powdery Mildew, Erysiphales with Podosphaera xanthii (Sphaerotheca fuliginea), Black Spot, Diplocarpon rosae, Downy Mildew, Hyaloperonospora brassicae (Peronospora parasitica subsp.), Late Blight, Phytophthora infestans, Rust, Pucciniales, Leaf and Fruit Spots, Alternaria, Cercospra, Colletotrichum, Cylindrosporium, Gloesporium, Glomerella, Gnomonia, Marssonai, Mycosphaerella (Didymella), Phomopsis, Phyllosticta, Septoria, Sphaceloma, Fruit Rot, Sclerotinia sclerotiorum, Leaf Curl, Taphrina derformans
When using Monterey Liquid Copper Fungicide RTU, it is important to identify the type of disease you are treating in order to use the best method of disease control. Monterey Liquid Copper Fungicide RTU controls the following plant diseases: Powdery Mildew, Black Spot, Downy Mildew, Late Blight, Rusts, Leaf & Fruit Spot, Fruit Rot and Leaf Curl. Keep in mind that many plant pathogens commonly occur in specific plant species; this may help you narrow down what you are dealing with. For further information and to aid in identifying these problems, please refer to product label under the DOCS tab.
- Using the provided hand-pump sprayer, spray all plant surfaces (top and bottom of leaves) thoroughly with product.
- One quart will treat 10 square yards.
- Begin treatment 2 weeks before disease normally appears or when disease first appears.
- Repeat at 7-10 day intervals for as long as needed.
- Re-apply after rain.
- DO NOT mix this product with lime.
- Monterey Liquid Copper Fungicide RTU may cause some copper toxicity on some plant species. Before spraying a specific plant species, consult your State Experiment Station or local County Cooperative Extension, or make test sprays.
Storage: Store this product in its original container and keep in a secure storage area out of reach of children and domestic animals. Store in a secure place, away from open fire or flame. Keep container closed and reseal after use. Product may be damaged by freezing. Do not store product below 40°F (4°C). If spilled, use absorbent materials and dispose of in an approved manner.
Cannot Be Shipped To: AR,DC,HI,ND,SC,WV,WY
Warning & Toxicities: Harmful if swallowed, absorbed through the skin or inhaled. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling. Avoid contact with skin, eyes or clothing. Avoid breathing spray mist. Remove contaminated clothing before reuse.
Environmental Hazards: This product is toxic to fish and aquatic organisms and may contaminate water through runoff. Do not apply directly to water. Do not contaminate water when disposing of equipment washwaters.
Active Ingredients/Guaranteed Analysis:
Copper Octanoate (Copper Soap)..........0.08%