Inocucor Garden Solution is an organic proprietary blend of beneficial microorganisms that provides multiple advantages for your plants. This versatile liquid is designed to be effective on all indoor and outdoor plants grown in all climate regions. It can be used in growing systems from field to greenhouse and can be used in organic and traditional growing
- Supports strong root development and robust plant growth
- Improves and helps maintain good plant health
- Helps build a rich and friable soil
- Increases yield and encourages consistently high-quality crops
- Aids in successful transplanting of seedlings
- OMRI listed and CDFA registered.
Inocucor Garden Solution can help plants recover from stressors and grow strong enough to better deal with the challenges of production agriculture, including sub-par soil and extreme weather conditions.
Shop All AlgaEnergy Products here.
When used as directed Inocucor Garden Solution is safe for use on all indoor and outdoor plants.
For routine care and maintenance:
- Add 3 tablespoons to each gallon of water. Well water or collected rainwater is preferable to chlorinated water.
- If using a siphon mixer, dial the setting to 1:100.
- Apply throughout the growing season to both foliage and soil whenever applying fertilizer or every 30 days, whichever is more frequent.
For plants showing stress:
- Add 6 tablespoons to each gallon of water and apply weekly.
Storage: For enhanced product shelf life, store Inocucor Garden Solution at or below room temperature and out of bright light. Do not freeze.
Cannot Be Shipped To: AR,MD,MA,MO
Warning & Toxicities: The microorganisms used in this product are Class 1 microorganisms. Class/Level 1 microorganisms are defined by the US Centers for Disease Control as not likely to cause illness in healthy humans.
Shelf Life: 1+ years
Active Ingredients/Guaranteed Analysis: 20% microbial inoculum (10% each of two species)
- Bacillus subtilis - 1 x 108 CFU/ml
- Saccharomyces cerevisiae - 4.8 x 108 CFU/ml
Inert Ingredients: 80% microbial medium (water, carbohydrates, proteins, clay, salt)
Information regarding the contents and levels of metals in this product is available here.
Write a review
Sep 21, 2022 | By anne chalifour
Excellent Microbial Product
Oct 8, 2021 | By SG