Before you build your soil, plant your organic crops or prepare to welcome pollinators, consider the local quality of water when cultivating your growing area. The Boogie Blue Basic filters will last for 10,000-15,000 gallons of spray volume while the Boogie Blue Plus filters will last for 40,000-50,000 gallons. Both filter and remove up to 99% of the chlorine and 87% of the chloramine compounds used in municipal water supplies.
Boogie Blue filters provide effective filtration of chemicals commonly used within municipalities. Most municipal water systems use chlorine and chloramine compounds to sanitize the water by killing a majority of biological life contained in it. This results in water that is high in chemical elements ready to be transferred to your soil and plants when feeding and watering. Even non-municipal water, such as wells, can have unpleasantly high levels of heavy metals and pesticide residue. These compounds inhibit healthy microbial growth in the soil and can harm desirable microorganisms (mycorrhizae, beneficial nematodes) and beneficial insects.
Boogie Blue filters attach quickly and use catalytic carbon and/or KDF membranes to reduce chlorine, chloramine, pesticide residue, mercury, heavy metals, fluoride and other chemical compounds in your water. You can use Boogie Blue filters for indoor, outdoor and container gardens, fish tanks, koi ponds, washing pets and livestock, filling swimming pools, RV water hookups, making compost teas, in hydroponic systems and anywhere else you need high quality water.
Boogie Blue Filter Use Tips:
- Attach filter to any standard ¾" hose.
- Before initial use, flush filter by running water through it for one minute, or until water runs clear.
- Flush hose thoroughly before reuse.
- If possible, keep attached to hose system when not in use. Keep closed at both male and female ends with caps if not attached to a hose system.
- Occasional back-flushing is recommended to aid in lifespan maintenance.
- DO NOT discard end caps – save for future storage.
- When not in use, keep attached to hose system or keep closed at both male and female ends with caps.
- Do not leave filter under constant water pressure. This could lead to thread damage and affect the filters ability to connect to the hose.
- When storing, do not allow filter to dry out. Replace end caps and place in an airtight, resealable bag. Sufficient humidity is needed to maintain the carbon-block's structural porosity and effectiveness.
What's In The Package:
- Boogie Blue Basic - 1 filter with single catalyzed-carbon membrane.
- Boogie Blue Plus - Dual catalytic-carbon filter with 11 oz KDF membrane.
Write a review
Great filter but
Aug 14, 2023 | By Ed Broyles
Jun 22, 2023 | By Tyler Jaskowiak
Boogie Blue Plus
May 2, 2023 | By Jan Ulsch
Dec 30, 2022 | By Ricardo Simmons
Dec 9, 2022 | By Devin Matlock
Flow restriction makes these filters very hard to water efficiently
Sep 20, 2022 | By SUSAN SIE
Sep 4, 2022 | By Barry Hickenbottom
Jun 8, 2022 | By Carolyn
Jun 14, 2021 | By Sherry E Trader
Jun 5, 2021 | By Debre
Mar 5, 2021 | By Dalton Kessler
Couldn't grow our natural food without this!!
Feb 13, 2021 | By Tallulah Farm
Terrific product just what i was looking for.
Jul 22, 2020 | By Michael J Guraly
Jul 19, 2020 | By Keith Hutchins
Jun 30, 2020 | By Alice Heggedahl
Jun 24, 2020 | By Thomas Hansen
Jun 18, 2020 | By Flora Martinez
May 25, 2020 | By J. Daniels
Apr 4, 2020 | By Megan
Boogie Blue Basic Water Filter
Nov 14, 2018 | By David