The iHORT Propagation Kit has been developed to give your plants a strong start in life with vigorous root growth and strong plant establishment. This kit provides an easy and convenient start to your growing, no matter what (or how much) you want to grow. Simply add the seeds, cuttings, clones or transplants of your choice. Once your plants are too big for the tray, the plugs can be removed and replanted; refill plugs go in easily to replace them.
Key Benefits of Q-Plugs:
- Flexible aeration that encourages fast development
- Optimum lateral root development
- Pre-drilled for enhanced stem to media growth
- Excellent water control
- Insulation and natural buffering for uniform growth
- Maximum cation rates
- Easy removal allows for earlier handling with less risk of root damage
- A sturdy plug structure that will not break down when handled
Use as a starter kit to get clones, seeds, transplants and cuttings off to a great start.
Browse our complete collection of propagation supplies for rooting help, pest/disease control and plant health!
What's In The Package:
- 50 of the Q-Plugs growing media: size 40/40 - 1.25" x 1.25" with a 1/8" hole
- A carrier tray
- A 50-cell Plug Tray
- A refill pack 50 of the plugs is available separately (SKU 1430054).
Active Ingredients/Guaranteed Analysis: Q-Plugs 40/40 are made from a proprietary mix of Coco Coir, Sphagnum Peat Moss and Coconut Shell Bio Char that is fully biodegradable. They do not contain perlite or vermiculite and are excellent in all media and hydroponic applications.