These easy-to-use traps are spiked with an attractant that roaches find irresistible. Simply place them where insects have been seen and dispose of the trap when it's full.
- Contains 2 traps per package
- Pesticide Free
- Designed to lie close to the ground for discreet placement under furniture, appliances and even bedding
- Versatile - can be used where sprays or gels may not reach or be safe to use
- For residential or commercial use (used by professional exterminators)
- Instructions in English and Spanish that include illustrations.
For best results, use these traps with Harris Famous Roach Tablets or another similar roach killer. If you see a single roach or two, you probably have a larger infestation than you are aware of. Addressing an infestation requires using several different methods, including an Integrated Pest Management approach, to gain control of the situation.
Suggested Uses: Use to trap and kill cockroaches, Palmetto bugs, and waterbugs.
This Product Controls These Pests or Diseases: Use to capture and kill American Cockroaches (Periplaneta americana), German Cockroaches (Blattella germanica). Palmetto Bugs (Eurycotis floridana) and Waterbugs (Blattella orientalis).
- Peel off protective paper.
- Fold the trap and insert the tab at top to hold it together.
- Fold end flaps inward to form a 30° angle.
- Place the trap in a location where insects are likely to travel or hide.
Check the trap regularly.
Dispose of the trap when it is covered with insects, or every 90 days, to insure special lure remains fresh.
What's In The Package: Contains two large disposable sticky traps.
Warning & Toxicities: Keep out of reach of children and pets. In case of contact with adhesive, use vegetable or mineral oil to remove.