Harris Roach Tablets combine the proven effectiveness of Boric Acid with sugar, flour and a proprietary lure that creates a food that insects truly crave. It's not just roaches that love these tablets; ants, silverfish and waterbugs go for them as well. These tablets have been evaluated and listed by OMRI (Organics Material Review Institute), so you can be confident in using them around your home and in organic settings.
Harris Roach Tablets can remain effective for several years, if they are kept dry. If they get wet, you should consider replacing them. Do not apply insect spray over the tablets as this will also negatively affect their performance. For best results, it is recommended that you replace tablets yearly.
One box of roach tablets contains a minimum of 145 small tablets and can treat an entire house; just place them in those out-of-the-way spots that roaches like to hide and travel. Please read "Use Instructions" for additional suggestion/guideline on tablet placement. This product is sold by weight, not by volume. It is normal for some settling of contents to occur during transportation and handing. Complete instructions in both English and Spanish are on the label, which you can see under the MSDS tab.
Shop All PF Harris Products here.
Suggested Uses: Use to control roaches, waterbugs, silverfish and ants.
This Product Controls These Pests or Diseases: For use to control Cockroaches, including American roaches (Periplaneta Americana), German cockroaches (Blatella germanica), Waterbugs, Silverfish (Lepisma saccharina) and Ants (Formicidae).
Before placing the tablets where they're needed, a little clean-up and prep is advised:
- Any sources of food or water should be eliminated; check for leaky faucets or crumbs in the cabinets.
- Make sure garbage is covered and all food is stored away properly.
- Seek out and block areas where the insects may be entering the building.
- Any cracks under sinks, in baseboards and around doors should be sealed.
For control of roaches, ants, waterbugs and silverfish in domestic settings:
- Place no more than 12 tablets per room in sites.
- Place under and behind refrigerator, stove, sinks, tubs, dishwasher, washing machine and dryer.
- Place in cracks and crevices along baseboards and in corners of cabinets, cupboards and closets.
- Remove all lower drawers in kitchen and bathroom cabinets, bedroom dressers and chests of drawers. Then place tablets in drawer wells.
- Any tablet visible after application must be pressed into cracks and crevices or removed.
- Reapply as necessary. As long as they remain dry and free of any insect spray, tablets remain effective for 1-2 years. For best results, however, it is recommended that tablets be replaced once a year.
For nondomestic use (nonedible products areas only) application in new and existing construction to control roaches and other insects:
- When treating large areas such as voids, soffits and subcabinet voids, place liberally.
- Place tablets into pits of dumbwaiters, elevator shafts and trash chutes.
- In store rooms, apply under pallets and behind boxes.
Application Rate: Place no more than 12 tablets per room in sites.
Environment: This product may be used in homes, restaurants, markets, schools, warehouses, factories, offices, hotels, motels, hospitals, nursing homes, garages, grocery stores, apartment buildings, new construction, industrial plants, theaters, ships, boats, trains, trucks, yachts, camps, mobile homes, buses, zoos, kennels, military bases, libraries, utilities and sewers.
Storage: Do not contaminate water, food or feed by storage or disposal. Store only in original container, in a dry place inaccessible to children and pets. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.
Warning & Toxicities: Remember to keep them out of reach of children and pets. Hazardous to humans and domestic animals; apply only in areas inaccessible to children and pets. Harmful if swallowed or inhaled. Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eye or clothing. Avoid breathing dust. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling. Remove contaminated clothing and wash clothing before reuse.
Shelf Life: As long as they remain dry and free of any insect spray, tablets remain effective for 1-2 years. For best results, however, it is recommended that tablets be replaced once a year.
Active Ingredients/Guaranteed Analysis:
Write a review
Inexpensive Harris Roach Tablets are amazingly effective!
Aug 8, 2020 | By Renee Neumann