This versatile and easy-to-use sprayer may soon be your go-to sprayer for countless household chores. While you're doing those chores, you'll find that the extra-long, 4-finger spray trigger provides a sturdy and comfortable grip while the locking spray mechanism make spraying easier on the hands and less fatiguing in general. Built of durable heavy duty plastic, the Harris Home, Auto & Garden Pump Sprayer is chemical resistant and made to stand up to virtually any kind of disinfectants & cleaners for an extended period of time.
- Measurements are printed on the side of the bottle to make filling and mixing a breeze.
- Has an adjustable nozzle that allows you to choose from a fine mist spray or a direct stream, depending on your application needs.
- Perfect for home, garden and automotive applications.
Please Note: Lubricant odor may be present in the bottle. This is normal and is present to ensure that the pump continues to function smoothly.
Shop All PF Harris Products here.
- If using with chemicals, follow instructions on the original chemical container.
- Do not use with chlorinated solvents, paints, liquids that harden or congeal, combustibles, or any material that may pose a health hazard if sprayed.
- If in doubt, refer to the product's SDS (Safety Data Sheet) to identify proper hazard class.
- Do not use with food or beverages.
- Screw off top and fill bottle with product to be used.
- Replace top - be sure that it's screwed on tightly.
- To build up pressure, pump the plunger rod up and down.
- Adjust the nozzle to the desired spray and begin spraying.
- Lock the trigger on the handle for continuous spray.
- After use, remove top and thoroughly clean both top and bottle before storing.
Warning & Toxicities: CAUTION:
- Keep sprayer and all chemicals out of reach of children and pets.
- Always follow directions on container of chemical being sprayed.
- Wear protective clothing, goggles and gloves.
- Never spray a volatile, flammable or caustic liquid.
- Always ensure residue from poisonous solutions is thoroughly rinsed from sprayer.
- To avoid damage, never spray hot solution or paint products.