This heavy-duty 32 fl. oz. sprayer has a multitude of benefits that will quickly make it your go-to sprayer for routine household chores. It can be easy to forget that many of the common sprays we use, like solvents and herbicides, are actually strong chemicals. When using these types of products in a concentrated formula it's best to use a chemical-resistant sprayer once they've been diluted and are ready to be applied. The carefully designed Harris Chemical Resistant Sprayer fits the bill precisely.
- Both the bottle and the nozzle are chemically resistant.
- The spray itself is adjustable from a fine mist to a solid stream so that you can adapt it to fit your needs.
- This 12.9" tall bottle has ounce measurements listed on the bottle for ease when diluting chemicals.
- For added safety and to avoid confusion, this bottle has an empty square on it for you to fill in with the designated contents you have added to the sprayer.
- The stainless-steel spring mechanism in the nozzle stands up to corrosion and breakdown from harsh chemicals.
- A longer-than-average 4-finger spray trigger provides a more comfortable grip and better control during long periods of use.
- The pressurized sprayer reloads automatically so you don't have to squeeze multiple times to prime.
The Harris Chemical Resistant Sprayer can be used with many types of spray, including household disinfectants & cleaners, insecticides, liquid plant foods, weed killer, spot removers, veterinary products, car wash/car care products, window cleaners, room fresheners and many other liquids.
Shop All PF Harris Products here.
- If using with chemicals, follow instructions on the original chemical container.
- Do not use with chlorinated solvents, paints, liquids that harden or congeal, combustibles, or any material that may pose a health hazard if sprayed.
- Refer to the SDS (Safety Data Sheet) to identify proper hazard class.
- Fill the bottle to the desired fullness and ensure the cap is screwed on tightly. These bottles are resistant to leaking, but it's best to avoid leaving them on their sides when not in use.
- Press-in release tab on top of bottle to unlock nozzle. Rotate to open and close and to reach the desired stream width.
- Because the bottle has a self-priming spray mechanism, you should only have to prime the sprayer the first time it's filled. After that, it will spray on the first trigger pull every time.
Warning & Toxicities: CAUTION:
- Keep sprayer and all chemicals out of reach of children and pets.
- Always follow directions on container of chemical being sprayed.
- Wear protective clothing, goggles and gloves when spraying.
- Never spray a volatile, flammable or caustic liquid.
- Always ensure residue from poisonous solutions is thoroughly rinsed from sprayer.
- To avoid damage, never spray hot solution or paint products.