This hose-end sprayer is the perfect choice for no-fuss, inexpensive yet effective spraying.
- Will accurately mix and spray in three simple steps: fill, attach and spray.
- With only 3 settings to choose from (ON, OFF & Water Only), there's no complicated spray settings or conversions to figure out.
- Capable of spraying 1-30 gallons (4-76 liters).
- Use for watering, applying fertilizers, pest and weed controls and/or cleaning solutions.
- Can be used with most brands of liquid concentrates used by homeowners and professionals.
- Great for nematode applications.
Suggested Uses: Use as a sprayer attached to a hose to dispense most brands of herbicides, insecticides and fertilizers.
ECONOMICAL LIQUID HOSE END SPRAYER OPERATING INSTRUCTIONS
Place proper amount of chemical (powder or liquid) into jar to make desired number of gallons to be sprayed. Fill jar with proper amount of water for gallons to be sprayed and mix well (see mixture example below).
- Attach sprayer head to jar to prevent any spillage. Firmly thread hose-end connector to the end of garden hose. Turn water valve (counterclockwise) to OFF position. Turn on water faucet.
- To spray your mixture, turn the valve (clockwise) to the ON position. Valve must be fully open for best results. To water your plants, turn back to the WATER position. To shut off water turn back to the OFF position.
If chemical product calls for 1 tablespoon per gallon and you want 5 gallons of finished spray, place 5 tablespoons of product into jar and fill with water to the 5 gallon mark on side of jar.
Clean sprayer and jar after each use to prevent mixture and contamination between different chemicals. Rinse jar and refill with clean water, and spray for approximately 1 minute.
CONVERSION OF LIQUID MEASUREMENTS:
1 tbsp = 3 tsp = ½ fL oz = 15 ml
2 tbsp = 6 tsp = 1 fL oz = 30 ml
16 tbsp = 1 cup = 8 fl oz = 240 ml
8 fl oz = ½ pint = 240 ml
16 fl oz = 1 pint = 480 ml
32 f oz = 1 quart = 2 pints = 960 ml
128 f oz = 1 gallon = 3.8 liters