Dr. Earth Pump & Grow Indoor House Plant Food is a premium organic plant food made from recycled food scraps sourced from grocery stores. By upcycling what would have been discarded, this fertilizer reduces the carbon footprint of the grocery-to-landfill cycle and is a step toward a zero-waste society. Dr. Earth Pump & Grow Indoor House Plant Food plant food is not just good for the environment, it is packed full of Amino Acids, Micro and Macronutrients and Fulvic Acid that your plants will love.
- Apply directly to soil (no mixing!) or add to water in a watering can
- No synthetic ingredients or chicken manure
- Won't disrupt watering schedules - can be watered in up to 24 hours after application
- Not harmful to earthworms or beneficial nematodes
Shop all Dr. Earth products here.
Shake well before each use.
To open the pump bottle, press down on pump while turning counterclockwise.
Apply directly to the soil surface at the base of each plant:
- Press the pump 1 time for every gallon of soil of soil (small pots) or 4-5 times for larger pots
- 1 pump per gallon of soil is a great standard application
- Water the fertilizer in well, within 24 hours (sooner is better than later to activate the fertilizer)
Apply in a watering can:
- Use 8 pumps per gallon of pure water
Apply every week for maximum results.
Total Nitrogen (N)............................1%
1.0% Water Soluble Nitrogen
Available Phosphate (P2O5)..............1%
Soluble Potash (K2O)........................1%
Derived from: Digested food materials and digested food byproducts.