- Shipping Info
OMRI Listed Down To Earth Kelp Meal with an N-P-K of 1-0.1-2 is the perfect nutrient supplement for your herbs, flowers, and vegetables. Derived from Ascophyllum nodosum seaweed found in the North Atlantic Ocean, this hand-harvested fertilizer is full of beneficial vitamins and minerals and provides a rich natural source of potash. Kelp meal is a great amendment to add to your growing garden.
- New gardens: apply ¼ cup sq ft.; mix into top 3" of soil.
- New transplants: add 1 tsp. per hole; mix into soil and water.
- Established plants: side dress 1-2 tsp. per plant once a month during growing season.
- New plantings: add 1-2 tbsps. per gallon of soil and mix.
- Established plants: mix 1 tbsp. per gallon into the soil; once a month during growing season.
Cannot Be Shipped To: AL,AR,CT,FL,IA,KS,MS,ND,OK,RI,SC,SD,VT,WY,WV,PR
TOTAL NITROGEN (N)......................1.0%
........1.0% Water Soluble Nitrogen
AVAILABLE PHOSPHATE (P2 O5)......0.1%
SOLUBLE POTASH (K2 O).................2.0%
Derived from: Sea Kelp (Ascophyllum nodosum)