Eco-friendly CowPots™ are a terrific alternative to peat pots for use in seed starting and growing seedlings. CowPots™ are made from composted cow manure. They are odor-free, biodegradable, and can be transplanted into the soil with your plant. The #3 Square is the perfect size for any annual seed start - flowers, vegetables and herbs.
Dimensions: 3" x 1-7/8" x 2-7/8"
- Moisten the CowPots™ and fill with potting soil.
- Plant seeds or transplant seedling into the pot.
- Water and fertilize as needed.
- When seedlings are ready to be up-potted or transplanted there is no need to disturb plant roots.
- Just place the plant in the pot directly into soil.
- To allow the roots to grow more easily, slice the side of the CowPots™ using a utility knife and open out the sides before placing in the soil.
- Water thoroughly making sure that the pot is moist all the way through – this will aid in the decomposition of the pot.