The BioCare Clothes Moth Trap attracts and captures adult male clothes moths using the pheromone that female moths use for attraction. Using these traps will help you monitor for infestations and reduce the reproduction of the clothes moths. If moths are found in the trap, take immediate measures to control the larvae. The traps will not destroy the damaging larvae. Search out damaged fabrics and destroy, dry clean or freeze them (in a deep freeze for at least 14 days). Use Diatomaceous Earth to control larva.
- Use at least 2 traps per closet or area, but not more than 4.
- Replace traps every 3 months or when full.
- Open box carefully. Remove inner parts.
- Peel release paper from enclosed sticky pad. Remove lure from foil pouch and place in center of sticky pad.
- Fold top and bottom flaps inside box. Insert pad as shown on back of package.
- Place trap where moths occur (bedroom closets). Use tab on side of box to pin trap to a wall at eye level.
Replace every 3 months or sooner if full of insects. Use traps all year round.
What's In The Package: Each pack contains 2 complete traps.
Write a review
Jul 14, 2018 | By Theresa Murphy Bachoc