This amazing insect repellent spray contains no industrial pesticides; instead, it uses eight essential oils in a water-based, non-greasy formula that is super-effective. BugPellent Fly & Tick Spray is not just effective against flies and ticks, it also repels gnats and mosquitoes. It can be used on horses and dogs, but it's also made for use on people. So, you and your pets (except for cats – don't use this on cats) can be protected from a broad range of insects with just one spray product.
- DEET, alcohol and solvent free.
- FIFRA 25(b) exempt from EPA pesticide registration.
- Contains no pyrethrins, pyrethrums or pyrethroids.
- Comes with a bonus concentrate that will refill one 32 oz bottle.
- Made with the following oils: Cedar, Cinnamon, Citronella, Clove, Geraniol, Lemongrass, Peppermint and Rosemary.
This Product Controls These Pests or Diseases: Black Flies, Deer Flies, Gnats, Horse Flies, House Flies, Mosquitoes, Stable Flies and Ticks.
Shake well before each use
For Animal Use:
- Consult veterinarian before using on pregnant or nursing animals, or animals with any medical conditions.
- Do not use on cats.
- Brush fur/hair to remove dust and dirt prior to application.
- Turn trigger to select wide spray.
- Do not saturate animal's fur hair.
For Direct Spray Application to Animals or Humans:
- Consult doctor before using if you are pregnant or nursing and before use on children.
- Spray onto body then lightly brush or wipe into fur/skin
For Wipe-On Applications:
- Spray onto cloth or sponge and wipe on in the direction of the hair.
Avoid application near eyes and mucus membranes (use BugPellent Gel for these areas).
For skin sensitivities, test in small area and observe for any irritation prior to normal use.
Warning & Toxicities: Keep out of reach of children. Consult doctor before using if you are pregnant or nursing and before use on children. Consult veterinarian before using on pregnant or nursing animals, or animals with any medical conditions. Do not use on cats.
Active Ingredients/Guaranteed Analysis:
Cedar Oil.................. 0.42%
Total Active Ingredients: 3.20%
Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Mineral Oil, Water.
Total Inert Ingredients: 96.80%