This non-greasy insect repellent gel is perfect for applications around the face and neck, where a repellent spray is not advised. BugPellent Fly & Tick Gel is also useful for spot applications in smaller areas that need a little extra protection (like wrists or behind the ears), or areas on your animal that are hard to cover with a spray (like the belly and legs). Made with natural essential oils and no industrial pesticides, so you can feel free to apply this liberally on yourself, your horses, or your dog. It is not recommended for cats, though.
- DEET, alcohol and solvent free.
- Can be used as a primary tick control or in conjunction with flea and tick treatments.
- FIFRA 25(b) exempt from EPA pesticide registration.
- Contains no pyrethrins, pyrethrums or pyrethroids.
- Made with the following oils: Cedar, Cinnamon, Citronella, Clove, Geraniol, Lemongrass, Peppermint and Rosemary.
Alcohol Free and Non-Flammable
This Product Controls These Pests or Diseases: Black Flies, Deer Flies, Gnats, Horse Flies, House Flies, Mosquitoes, Stable Flies and Ticks.
Consult a veterinarian before using on animals less than 6 months of age. Do not apply to wounds or damaged skin.
HORSES & PONIES:
- Brush to remove dust and dirt prior to use.
- Apply liberally over areas to be treated, avoiding eyes and mucous membranes.
- Special attention should be given to the face, ears, poll, chin, sheath, groin and neck.
- Apply liberally to the coronet band and pastern.
- Repeat treatment on a daily basis, or as needed.
- Wash hands following application.
- Apply starting at the head and moving towards the tail, avoid the mouth, eyes and mucous membranes.
- Repeat application daily, or as needed.
- Wash hands following use.
If skin irritation results from the use of this product, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days, discontinue use.
Warning & Toxicities: Use only as directed. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. Do not apply to wounds or damaged skin. Consult a veterinarian before use on animals less than 6 months of age. If skin irritation results from the use of this product, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days, discontinue use. Use of this product is not intended to replace a veterinary exam, nor does it replace the need for veterinarian assistance. Keep out of reach of children.
Active Ingredients/Guaranteed Analysis: Active Ingredients:
Cedar Oil.................. 0.75%
Lemongrass Oil........ 0.75%
Rosemary Oil ...........0.50%
Clove Oil.................. 0.50%
Total Active Ingredients... 5.20%
Sodium Carbomer Preneutralized, Polysorbate, Water.
Total Inert Ingredients... 94.80%