Repels-All Animal Repellent is a unique blend of ingredients in a granular formula that form a potent combination that animals find irritating and distasteful. When an animal comes in close proximity to Repels-All, it will feel the effects on its eyes, mouth and mucous membranes. If an animal comes into direct contact with Repels-All, it will spread the unpleasantness of it all over as it grooms itself (further repulsing the creature). The ingredients in this product do not harm the animal, they simply drive the animal away from the treated area.
Repels-All is a behavior modification method of animal control. Supplemental behavior modification techniques may be necessary to break certain animals of their habits. This is especially true if you are attempting to control domestic animals.
This long-lasting granular product is only one version of Repels-All. It also comes in a liquid formulation as a concentrate, Ready-To-Use (RTU) or Ready-To-Spray (RTS). Shop for them here.
- This 1.25 lb. container covers up to 1,000 sq. ft.
- Not for indoor use.
- Won't harm plants or animals
- Effective in every season
- Prevents grazing, nibbling, chewing, browsing and gnawing behavior
- Biodegradable and environmentally safe
- Liquid applications will be rain safe after they dry
- Lasts up to 2 months
- FIFRA 25(b) exempt from EPA registration
Apply around homes, gardens, garbage cans, barns, swimming pools, sheds, woodpiles, decks, patios, boathouses, campsites, outbuildings, picnic areas, cabins, trailers, travel trailers, RV hook-up sires, and anywhere else animals may be a problem.
Shop all BONIDE products here.
This Product Controls These Pests or Diseases:
Armadillos, Beavers, Birds, Crows, Chipmunks, Deer, Groundhogs, Porcupines, Rabbits, Raccoons, Rats, Skunks, Shrews and Squirrels.
Under normal conditions, Repels-All Granules will last up to 2 months, however, to achieve maximum effectiveness follow the application instructions below.
- Lightly water in granules after application is no rain or irrigation is expected.
- To maintain effectiveness, reapplication is recommended after heavy or frequent rainfall.
- Treat plants at the beginning of their growth cycle and repeat at 7-10 day intervals during periods of rapid growth. Apply monthly during periods of moderate growth.
- Do not apply directly to crops intended for human consumption. Instead, apply to area around desirable vegetables to form a repelling barrier.
Use convenient shaker to sprinkle over the area you wish to protect.
Sprinkle a band 6-8 inches wide, next to and around the area you wish to protect.
- For treating areas of less than 1,500 sq. ft., apply at the rate of 1 lb. per 500 sq. ft.
- For treating areas greater than 1,500 sq. ft., apply at a rate of 1 lb. per 834 sq. ft.
Use to protect bulbs from birds, squirrels, and chipmunks. After placing bulbs in planting hole, apply one tablespoon (1 tbsp.) of product into the hole, making sure granules surround the bulb, then backfill with soil.
Store and transport in an upright position. Store only in original container, in a dry place inaccessible to children and pets.
Cannot Be Shipped To: IN,NM
Warning & Toxicities:
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Before using this product, consult with state or local wildlife authorities to ensure that use does not present a hazard to any threatened or endangered species. Where necessary, obtaining all required permits and licenses is the responsibility of the applicator. DO NOT APPLY DIRECTLY TO WATER.