Repel moles, voles and other burrowing animals from lawns, gardens and planting beds!
BONIDE MoleMax granules are formulated with Castor Oil, which moles (and other burrowing mammals) find abhorrent and will move away from. A secondary ingredient is Fuller's Earth; a clay material that works as a carrier for the oils. When used as directed, this combination is an exceptional repellent but is not harmful to people, pets and plants.
Benefits of MoleMax:
- Non-toxic formulation safe for use around pets.
- Can be applied directly from the bag or with a spreader.
- Repels moles, voles, gophers, armadillos, rabbits, ground squirrels and other burrowing animals.
- Dustless and biodegradable.
This Product Controls These Pests or Diseases: moles, voles, gophers, armadillos, rabbits, ground squirrels and other burrowing animals
How To Use: Apply 2 lbs. of product per 1,000 sq. ft. and reapply every 2-3 months to ensure consistent repellent action. This product can be applied directly from the bag or by using a broadcast or drop spreader. After application, water in for 10-15 minutes.
Specific Application Suggestions: Complete instructions can be found on the product label under the DOCS tab.
- Lawns Applications – Locate active mole areas and runways to determine which way to push the moles out of your yard. Next, protect the areas that are not yet invaded by the moles. Then, direct the moles away from the lawn by treating the lawn in stages.
TIP: Throughout the process, punch holes into the mole tunnels every 4-6 feet and place 2-4 tablespoons of the granules directly into the tunnel.
- Ornamental Flowers & Shrubs (Roses, Azaleas, Rhododendrons, Mums, etc.) – Apply 2 tablespoons to the bottom of the planting hole and 3-4 tablespoons to the soil mix before backfilling.
- Bulbs – After placing bulb in the hole, apply 1 tablespoon of product into the hole, making sure granules surround the bulb, then backfill with soil.
Environment: Use on lawns, ornamentals, flowerbeds and other planting areas and non-vegetable gardens. It can be used around the perimeter of vegetable gardens, but should not be used in them.
Storage: Store and transport in an upright position. Store only in original container, in a dry place inaccessible to children and pets. Do not reuse empty container. Discard empty container in trash.
Warning & Toxicities: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. CAUTION: Product can cause moderate eye irritation. For certain individuals, skin irritation may occur. In case of eye contact, flush with plenty of water and seek medical attention if irritation persists. In case of skin irritation, wash area thoroughly with soap and water and seek medical attention if irritation persists. Do not apply directly to water.