BONIDE Liquid Copper Fungicide prevents and treat many fungal diseases on a variety of trees and ornamental plants. Liquid copper can be used on grapes, vegetables, fruit trees, berry bushes, roses, pine, cedars, and more. For garden use only.
This Product Controls These Pests or Diseases: Anthracnose, Bacterial Blight, Bacterial Leaf Spot, Black Spot, Botrytis, Brown Rot, Cedar-Apple Rust, Citrus Scab, Downy Mildew, Fire Blight, Phytophthora, Powdery Mildew, Scab
Ready To Use Applications: For best results, spray before the disease is visible or at first sign of disease symptoms. Spray directly onto all plant parts thoroughly. Make sure to spray both tops and bottoms of leaves. Repeat applications every 7-10 days. Reapply after rainfall.
Concentrate Mixing & Application Instructions:
- Mix 2-6 tbl per gallon of water or 1 quart per 100 gal. depending upon disease severity. Repeat at 7-10 day intervals until harvest. Reapply after rainfall. Plant and crop-specific instructions included on product label.
Ready To Spray Applications: The hose-end sprayer automatically dilutes the product to control listed diseases at a rate of 1.1-2.3 gallons of diluted spray per 1,000 sq. ft.
- Shake container well before using.
- Connect a garden hose to the Ready Spray nozzle. Make sure the dial on the nozzle is in the "OFF" position with the safety tab in the valve notch.
- Turn on the water at faucet. Extend hose to the farthest area to be treated and work back toward the faucet so you don't come into contact with the treated area.
- To BEGIN spraying, point nozzle toward treatment site and:
- Bend the safety tab back (located on the right of the dial) with your thumb.
- Using your other hand, QUICKLY turn the dial clockwise until it stops. Water will automatically mix with the product.
- Spray plants thoroughly. Walk at a steady pace while spraying using an even sweeping motion, slightly overlapping treated areas.
- To STOP spraying, QUCKLY turn the dial in the opposite direction of "ON" until it stops and the safety tab engages the notch in the valve. Turn water off at faucet. To relieve pressure before removing nozzle from hose, bend the safety tab back and turn dial "ON" until water stops spraying.
There are illustrations of these steps on the manufacturer's label under the DOCS tab.
Environment: Outdoors, Crops, Orchards & Vineyards, Nursery, Greenhouse, Interiorscapes, Container Plants, Houseplants
Storage: Store in original container.
Cannot Be Shipped To: Concentrate (SKU 1455101) cannot be shipped to AK or DC. Ready-To-Use formulation (SKU 1455110) can be shipped to all states.
Warning & Toxicities: Avoid skin and eye contact. Avoid inhalation. Toxic to fish and zooplankton
Shelf Life: 7-10 years
Active Ingredients/Guaranteed Analysis: Copper Octanoate (Copper Soap)