Protect your garden from slithering, crawling pests with this super-effective Iron Phosphate and Spinosad combination. Use these easy to use, pelletized granules to kill slugs, snails, earwigs, cutworms, crickets, ants (many, but not all species) and other common garden pests without sprays.
- People and pets can be in the area after the product has been applied.
- Last up to 4 weeks, but should be reapplied after heavy rainfall.
- Do not apply more than 3 times in any 30 day period.
- 3-day PHI (pre-harvest interval) – wash all produce before consuming.
Suggested Uses: For use in a variety of outdoor locations to kill slugs, snails and other listed insects.
Application Rate: Apply bait evenly at approximately 1/2–1lb. per 1000 sq. ft. or, for smaller areas, 0.075-0.15 oz. (1/2–1 tsp) per sq. yd.
This Product Controls These Pests or Diseases: Earwigs (Dermaptera), Cutworms (Noctuidae), Pillbugs (Oniscidea), Crickets (Gryllidae), Ants (excluding Fire Ants, Harvester Ants, Pharoah's Ants and Carpenter Ants), Slugs and Snails (Gastropoda).
Sprinkle product around the area you'd like to protect to create a barrier. Pests find these granules irresistible, but they are fatal once ingested. Evening is the best time to apply bait as pests primarily travel and feed by night or early morning. Treat all likely areas of infestation, especially around the perimeter of garden plots, because pests travel into plant areas from their daytime refuges.
- Scatter the bait on the soil around or near the plants to be protected with a hand or power operated broadcast, granular or drop spreader (gravity or rotary) to ensure uniform coverage over the treatment area.
- Scatter the bait around the perimeter of the area to provide a protective barrier to keep pests from entering.
- If the ground is dry, wet it before applying bait. This product works best when soil is moist but with little or no standing water.
- Apply at the higher rate if the infestation is severe and re-apply after heavy rain or watering.
- Place bait in piles.
- Use food utensils (tablespoons, cups, etc.) for food purposes after pesticide use.
- Apply more than 3 times in any 30 day period.
- Apply within 3 days of harvest.
Environment: Use around outdoor residential sites such as gardens growing vegetables, berries and ornamentals; fruit and citrus trees; on lawns and turf and in non-commercial greenhouses.
Environmental Hazards: To protect the environment, do not allow pesticide to enter or run off into storm drains, drainage ditches, gutters or surface waters. Applying this product in calm weather when rain is not predicted for the next 24 hours will help to ensure that wind or rain does not blow or wash pesticide off the treatment area. Sweeping any product that lands on the driveway, sidewalk or street back onto the treated area of the lawn or garden to prevent run off to water bodies or drainage systems.
Storage: Do not contaminate water, food or feed by storage or disposal. Store this product in its original container and keep in a secure storage area out of reach of children and domestic animals.
Warning & Toxicities: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Caution – Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes or clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet.
Active Ingredients/Guaranteed Analysis:
0.07%..........Spinosad (a mixture of spinosyn A and spinosyn D)