BioSafe BioFoamer is a biodegradable surfactant developed for use with an airless or air-assisted foaming machine and BioSafe Systems activated peroxide products (like ZeroTol 2.0 and SaniDate 5.0). The proprietary formula of this product produces a thick, rich foam with great stability that will enhance the efficacy of hard surface sanitation applications. This foam will cling well to all surfaces, especially those hard-to-reach vertical surfaces, and get into all the nooks and crannies that need cleaning.
- You will need a foaming machine (purchased separately) for this product.
- For porous and non-porous surfaces.
- Not for use in organic production
- Provides a clear visual for where you have applied the cleaning material.
- Excellent for those surfaces that need longer contact for thorough cleaning.
- Use the higher rate for a thicker, dryer foam.
- All Sales Final
For use with the following BioSafe Systems' activated peroxygen products: ZeroTol 2.0, OxiDate 2.0, StorOx 2.0, SaniDate 5.0, SaniDate 12.0, SaniDate 15.0 and SaniDate FD.
MIXING INSTRUCTIONS WHEN USED WITH BIOSAFE SYSTEMS ACTIVATED PEROXYGEN PRODUCTS:
Make a finished solution of BioSafe Systems' activated peroxygen following recommended application rates on product labels, then add BioFoamer according to application rates below. Use the higher rate for a thicker, dryer foam.
- Air Foamer: Mix 1-4 fl. oz. of BioFoamer for each gallon of finished solution.
- Dosastron Airless Foamer: Mix 14 fl. oz. of BioFoamer for every 76 fl. oz. of BioSafe System's activated peroxygen products.
Free Shipping in the contiguous 48 United States Only. Ships via Ground methods ONLY.
All sales are final. No returns allowed.
Cannot be shipped via expedited methods
Cannot Be Shipped To:
Ground Only, cannot ship to HI and AK.
Warning & Toxicities: CAUTION. Harmful or fatal if swallowed. May cause eye and skin irritation. Avoid breathing vapors, mist or vapors may cause respiratory irritation. Avoid contact with eyes and skin, wash thoroughly after handling.