Roach control just got easier! With 40% boric acid Avenger Roach Tablets all you have to do is place tablets in the places where cockroaches like to hide and walk away. The roaches will be drawn to the tablets and feed on them. When ingested by insects, boric acid disrupts the digestive system, prevents future feeding, and the insect starves to death. Most crawling insects return to their nests to die. In some cases, other insects consume them, and the poison is spread to other parts of the pest population.
- EPA approved and tested
- Long-lasting and non-staining formula
- Effective, economical pest control
Shop All Avenger Organics Products here.
This Product Controls These Pests or Diseases: Ants, Cockroaches, Silverfish and Waterbugs.
- For homeowner use only
- Apply only in areas inaccessible to children and pets
- Avoid contamination of food and foodstuffs
- Place no more than 3 tablets per room in such sites as under and behind the refrigerator, stove, sink, dishwasher, washing machine and dryer tubs; into openings around drains, water pipes, electrical conduits; and in cracks and crevices along baseboards and corners of cabinets, cupboards and closets.
- Remove all lower drawers in kitchen and bathroom cabinets, bedroom dressers and chests of drawers, then place tablets in drawer well.
- Any tablets visible after application must be pressed into cracks and crevices or removed.
- Reapply as necessary.
Storage: Do not contaminate water, food or feed by storage and disposal. Store in original container in a cool, dry place way from food and foodstuffs. Keep product in locked storage area inaccessible to children and pets.
Warning & Toxicities:
Keep out of reach of children.
CAUTION: Harmful if swallowed. Causes eye irritation. Avoid contact with skin, eyes or clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling.
Active Ingredients/Guaranteed Analysis: