Avenger Boric Acid Roach Killer II contains a whopping 64% Boric Acid for thorough control of roaches, ants, water bugs, palmetto bugs and silverfish. When ingested by insects, boric acid disrupts the digestive system, prevents future feeding, and the insect starves to death. Most crawling insects return to their nests to die. In some cases, other insects consume them, and the poison is spread to other parts of the pest population.
- EPA approved and tested
- Long-lasting and non-staining formula
- Neutral pH
- Effective, economical pest control
- DO NOT apply to carpets
- NOT for use to control bed bugs
RESISTANCE MANAGEMENT RECOMMENDATIONS:
For resistance management, Avenger Boric Acid Roach Killer II contains a Group 8D insecticide. Any ant population may contain individuals naturally resistant to Avenger Boric Acid Roach Killer II and other Group 8D insecticides. The resistant individuals may dominate the insect population if this group of insecticides are used repeatedly in the same fields. Appropriate resistance management strategies should be followed. Monitor after application for unexpected target pest survival. If the level of survival suggests the presence of resistance, consult with your local university specialist or certified pest control advisor.
Shop All Avenger Organics Products here.
This Product Controls These Pests or Diseases: Ants, Palmetto Bugs, Cockroaches, Silverfish, Waterbugs
- Apply liberally under and behind refrigerator, stove, sink, dishwasher, washing machine and dryer, tubs, into openings around drains, water pipes and electrical conduits, and in cracks
and crevices along baseboards and corners of cabinets, cupboards, and closets.
- Remove all lower drawers in kitchen and bathroom cabinets, bedroom dressers and chests of drawers,
then scatter liberally in drawer wells.
- Any powder visible after application must be brushed into cracks and crevices or vacuumed.
- Reapply as necessary.
- Children and pets should not be in treatment area until after application is complete.
- Do not treat pets with this product.
- Avoid contamination of feed and foodstuff.
- Avoid contamination of ornamental plants.
- Applications to carpets are prohibited.
- Use of this product for control of bed bugs is prohibited.
Storage: Do not contaminate water, food or feed by storage and disposal. Store in dry place. Do not store where children or animals may gain access.
Warning & Toxicities: Keep out of reach of children. CAUTION: Harmful if swallowed. Causes eye irritation. Avoid contact with skin, eyes or clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling.
Active Ingredients/Guaranteed Analysis: