When you have a garden that is growing, but you want to give it a shot of something to spike its growth, you need Another Round. Developed by Spiked Soil™ specifically for plants in the growth stage, this fertilizer will add nutrients and mycorrhizae to your soil. With all this goodness going into the soil, you will quickly have stronger, healthier root development and greener, more robust plants.
Another Round fertilizer can be used indoors or outdoors. It is derived from bat guano, kelp meal, neem cake, molasses powder, magnesium sulfate, Azomite® and mycorrhizae. Each one of these ingredients is a valuable tool in and of itself, but together they form a real powerhouse of a fertilizer. Like the other Spiked Soil products, Another Round offers your plants:
- Improved soil aeration.
- Robust root development.
- Beneficial bacteria production.
- Increased moisture and water retention.
- Boosted immune systems to better fight insects, drought and frosts.
- High levels of minerals, enzymes, vitamins, gibberlins, cytokines and auxins.
Another Round is Step 2 in Spiked Soil's three-step growing regime. Step one is the potting soil Dirt Martini, which is made to be used during planting or transplanting stage. Step 3 is Bloom Booze, for the flowering phase. The mixture of these three products creates the perfect cocktail for outstanding results. While designed to be a part of this trio, Another Round can also be used on its own with outstanding results.
- During the growth phase, 10-15 days after transplanting, apply recommended amount of Another Round to top of soil.
- Spread evenly around container.
- Water plant thoroughly and allow to drain. Water slowly and thoroughly for all other application types.
- Repeat steps 1-3 every 2-3 weeks for gallon rates and every 4 weeks for square feet rates during growth phase.
- For best results, follow up with Spiked Soil™ Bloom Booze.
- 3 gals Use 1 Cup
- 5-7 gals Use 2 Cups
- 15 gals Use 2-3 Cups
Per Sq. Ft.:
10 square feet use 2 cups
For new transplants ; Dilute at half the recommended rate. Apply 1 tsp per 6 inches of container diameter per month.
Specific Application Rates:
- Vegetable & Flower Gardens – For new in-ground garden bed preparation, apply 4-8 cups per 10 ft².
- Roses – Apply 1½-2 cups per foot of height monthly from spring to fall.
- Citrus, Fruit, Shade & Ornamental Trees – Apply 4-8 cups per inch of trunk diameter monthly from spring to fall.
- General Landscape – Apply 2 cups per foot of height monthly from spring to fall.
- In-Ground Plants –Mix 1-2 cups per hole at transplant. Apply 2 cups (4 cups for plants over 3 ft. tall) monthly during the growing season.
- Grape Vines – Apply 4 cups monthly during the growing season. For grape vines older than 3 years, apply 6 cups monthly.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place and do not expose to excessive heat or direct sunlight.
Cannot Be Shipped To: DE,OK
Warning & Toxicities:
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Minimize dust in handling and storage. Wear protective eyewear if dust causes eye irritation. Microorganisms may have the potential to provoke sensitive reactions. If eye irritation occurs, flush eyes with clear water. If respiratory irritation occurs, move to fresh air.
4.0%......Total Nitrogen (N)
................0.28%........Water Soluble Nitrogen
................3.72% Water Insoluble Nitrogen
................0.50%......Water Soluble Magnesium
DERIVED FROM: Bat guano, neem seed meal, kelp meal (Ascopyllum nodosum), molasses, magnesium sulfate and volcanic ash.
Also contains Non-Plant Food Ingredients:
0.1.....Mycorrhizae Preparation –
................0.5......propagules/g Clomus intraradices